View Single Post
Old 04.01.2011, 07:01
LJSeinfeld

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
@LJSeinfeld

Your problem might be related to the fact that FSe does no longer support resume for free loaders. When you happen to have downloaded a piece from a FSe file and this download was stopped for some reason, then jD can't handle that situation.

I believe the devs already know it and they might publish an update soon. A workaround for this problem is to Reset the link where jD gets stuck and all will be fine.
Only problem is, I have a premium account with FS -- and it just seems to happen with random files in the download queue. If I try downloading the files on a different machine in within my same network, no problem.

I do run Peerguardian on that box as it also downloads torrents, but I don't think it's hitting on JD's activity... it's a HTPC and I'd see Growl popups all over the place.

I'm hoping something will change soon... I have a relatively large queue, and I really dislike micro-managing it.. =)

EDIT- I just vnc'd to the box and disabled PeerGuardian... and voila.. the sticky FS link un-stuck... Fileserve.com is on my whitelist in PG... wonder what the hell is going on?

Last edited by LJSeinfeld; 04.01.2011 at 07:21.