Thread: [User feedback required] How to use vimeo.com plugin with referer
View Single Post
Old 24.03.2021, 22:31
Baby Loader

Try to read carefully, what I wrote before:
the main pages calls subpage (what you called 'an empty page') - wich itslef evokes vimeo player. That's why vdh can't detect any stream.

So now, to play a play: go to **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
There are bunch of plays, which are available to play on particular time.

E.g. tomorrow, on Thursday, the 25th of March, at 19:00 (7 pm) UTC+1 a button "Watch online" ("Oglądaj online") shall appear for approx. half an hour beneath "KUCHNIA CAROLINE".

The next day, Friday, the 26th of March, at 19:00 (7 pm) UTC+1 a button "Watch online" ("Oglądaj online") shall appear under the "WSTYD".

Now I see, there's "ROLE KRZYSZTOFA KOWALEWSKIEGO" available all the time until the 20th of April (EDIT: I checked and they moved it to YT, so the vimeo mystery doesn't apply to this one).

I believe, that in those two vimeo cases all what is missing, is just to resolve, which link one shall use as a password/reference in jD. (or any other solution to download the stream).
I think I'll be online watching them, at least tomorrow ("KUCHNIA CAROLINE"), so I try to check it here for you to converse (until you have some social messanger, might be faster).

Cheers.