View Single Post
Old 17.04.2022, 16:39
JD Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@Leifman: as the download happens in small parts it might take a moment for the speedgraph to adapt. Could you provide example links and tell me what variant/quality you are testing?
Also could you please provide a screenshot of your about dialog of JDownloader, see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Maybe old java version is reason for capped speed for single connection
I'll be honest.. i think you hit the nail on the head with your hypothesis of the "Why" it might start with 1mb/s and then when i reset it go to 5mb/s with that single connection new youtube change you did. I think it's probably close to 100% the 'older version of java' because, ill be honest and please try to not laugh at me here, but it's a Windows xp machine that is running jdownloader for me... so yeah, sorta 'limited' there on the java version and otherwise a bunch of other stuff but hey... it works. and i'm more than happy for that lol

I can really live with the single connection 5mb/s thingy, even if i have to reset each download every time. it's not that much of a "problem" as much of me just knowing there was even a change to begin with. tho, i guess you guys could have also made a "toggle" sorta option for the youtube settings to either use this "new method" or keep the old one for those that want multiple connections... that's my idea but i'm not sure how feasible it is or something u even would have wanted to do...