Thread: [User feedback required] Mediafire downloads slower, with JD
View Single Post
Old 14.07.2021, 14:12
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I don't really know but I've seen this issue multiple times already though it is a rare case.

-psp-
I have also seen this issue...but just in files hosted in google one accounts, where most of the files of the links shared in the net, are hosted in. It have never happened to me in files hosted in free accounts.

I think that windows defender has something to do with this, after all. I will try reformating my pc again and I will give it another try in the future.

It is true that mediafire´s speed sucks at downloading through browser. However, the thing significally changes while using download managers. I really mean it.

Another curious thing that I realized in the past, is that the download speed fluctuated a lot, depending how many chunks I put to each file.

IE: If I downloaded 6 files at the same time with 6 chunks each, most of the times, I used to get lower speeds than by using different combinations of chunks. I mean, using 5 chunks in one of the files, 3 in another, 7 in the third one...I think you both understand what I mean.

Last edited by baronluigi; 14.07.2021 at 14:16.