View Single Post
Old 17.07.2021, 02:43
JD Adviser

Default request for new command/function for Eventscript

Hello , with scripts you do a lot of things and there are many commands and infinite combinations, but the main commands to "mess" on the html code of a page (= search for the correct links of the desired files) at the moment are:

Code:
var myString = getPage(myString/*URL*/);/*Loads a website (Method: GET) and returns the source code*/

var myString = postPage(myString/*URL*/, myString/*PostData*/);/*Loads a website (METHOD: POST) and returns the source code*/

openURL(myString/*URL*/);/*Open a website or path in your default browser/file explorer*/
they work perfectly for "simple" pages, but by now most sites have dynamic "things" that modify the page after loading (like modifying the html by inserting links to images from arrays or passing them through phantom domains).

So , i would like to suggest / request a creation a command (for EventScript) that allows you to obtain the html of the page AFTER loading (therefore with all the tags and strings modified by the various dynamic elements).

something like :
var myString = getPageMht(myString/*URL*/);/*Loads a website (Method: GET Mht ) and returns the source code After */

which is equivalent to the "inspect + reload page" command in Chrome.

In Chrome (as in other browsers I believe) there are many apps that save the whole page as a single file <webpageAAA.mht>

for example : "Save As MHT" in chrome web store : h##ps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-as-mht/hfmodljjaibbdndlikgagimhhodmobkc/related?hl=it

and , on the creator page there are the various files with the codes / strings / commands - json , .js and the like. site h##ps://github.com/vsDizzy/SaveAsMHT

<mime html>/<Mht> because
the MHT files should be " a web page archive format which stands for MIME HTML" and "MHT format files does not save images, it only saves links to the online images".
[[ But the app browser create a biig file with the encoded(/encrypted?) images inside + the whole page html + tag + url and the various elements (including dynamic ones). ]]

maybe going through the Mht (lightened, without images and videos; html text only) could be a solution to get the web page code at complete / finished loading [== at <"Ctrl + Shift + I" and reload page>]

or maybe there is already a simpler way; I still hope that we can at least consider the idea for a realization in the future.
Thanks