View Single Post
Old 14.10.2013, 13:38
Ver Greeneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladykilljoy View Post
Whenever I copy links of youtube videos for the link grabber to grab, it fails to grab the highest possible quality version, and I need to to restart the link grabber multiple times, and then when I start the download, more often than not, it says file not found, and I have to reset the download multiple times for it to start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lram32 View Post
@Ladykilljoy please provide:
1. Example links
2. Log
3. The screenshot(s) of the settings of the plugin
I'm having the same problem: the 1080p version of a video frequently fails to show up. Example links are any of the videos from **External links are only visible to Support Staff**Jesse Cox' channel (I've also seen it in other places). It may be that the problem is worse shortly after a video is uploaded - however, if I load the video up in my browser it selects 1080p automatically. I've tried various settings for the Youtube plugin - HTTPS on or off makes no difference, grouping the videos by format makes no difference and entering my login details for Youtube as a premium account makes no difference either.

I'll see if I can get a log for when a download fails to start - but this is very intermittent (i.e. getting the 1080p video to show up at all is a chore) so it might take a while.