View Single Post
Old 28.02.2012, 12:55
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by japrun View Post
Hi all. When trying to edit the file with notepad jacinfo let me open it and write the web addresses I do not open automatically captchabrotherhood, eg depositfiles.com. When trying to save me says: please check if this file is Whether Opened another program, I've tried also with worpad and notebook. If I copy the file elsewhere and edit it with notepad if you let me save it normally, I keep it as an XML file.
Alguien.Un can help me greet you all.

Buenas a todos. Al intentar editar el archivo jacinfo con notepad me deja abrirlo y escribir las direccines que no me abre automaticamente captchabrotherhood, ej: depositfiles.com. Al intentar guardarlo me dice: please check whether if this file is opened another program, lo he intentado tambien con worpad y bloc de notas. Si copio el archivo en otro lugar y lo edito con notepad si me deja guardarlo normalmente, lo guardo como archivo XML.
Me puede ayudar alguien.Un saludo a todos.
hi,
i think it may be a permission issue. try giving your username full access on that folder, and also close and exit the jdownloader before modifying the file.