Thread: [Solved] FileServe Premium ISSUES
View Single Post
Old 04.11.2011, 15:20
phrozen087

Hey guys sorry for the long post but hopefully this can confirm the answers to some questions from my experience,

I had the same 612 error all day yesterday after downloading a bit more then I usually do and couldn't use my FSrv account for anything so I went over to the thread on WJunction wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/35113-fileserve-make-money-upto-%2425-per-1000-downloads-official-thread.html) with RickyFS in it. I made an account and sent him a PM with my username and IP address last night about 6 hours ago.

In my PM I told him that I wasn't a bot service and had never shared my account with anyone (which I haven't). Some people have mentioned it, but they are apparently trying to block all shared accounts right now and a lot of people over on WJunction are having the same problem. Some people were just posting username/ip in the thread, but after waiting a while his PM inbox opened up and I got a PM through to him. When I woke up this morning he had sent me a PM saying it should be fixed and I was good to go. It apparently is a combination IP/Account blocking that is occuring. It is based on if the system thinks you are "sharing" your account according to all the posts by RickyFS, which leads me to believe if you download a lot it might think you are sharing. I started up jdownloader after I got the PM this morning and found a real quick test file to run and see if it would start and everything is back up and running at full speed normally.

Quoted from the RickyFS guys first post, "FileServe is running a zero-tolerance campaign against people who decides to share their account details." While everything does look to be working again correctly, I am probably gonna only use this account minimally if this whole banning thing is going around like this. The whole PM thing is a real pain.

Hope this helps guys! If you are getting 612 I don't think you have any choice but to try and send this guy a PM with your username and current IP.

**EDIT: If you can't see the URL for WJunction, its the "FileServe - Make Money - Upto $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)" in the "WJunction - Webmaster Forum! > Affiliate Programs > File Hosts Official Support" forum that appears to be the hot topic for all of this. You should be able to find it navigating through easy enough.

Last edited by Think3r; 04.11.2011 at 19:55. Reason: Link now visible