Thread: [Solved] Context sensitive grouping.
View Single Post
Old 29.05.2019, 20:13
Super Loader

Oh no, I like the "Various Files" folder, for sure, I don't want to do away with it entirely.
When I say that I'm getting bandcamp tracks in there I'm not talking about indivitual track links, which are naturally expected to be handled that way.
I'm rather saying that adding links to an albums that contain only one track gets them in there.

Scratch that! I just went back to the site and what I thought were one-track albums turned out to be just tracks presented along with the albums in the artist's catalog. It seems that's how BC deals with "singles". My bad.
I suppose that makes this whole bussiness more problematic than I thought, as you don't even get the cover art.

Quote:
That should already be possible and working fine, for example set package name to *PLAYLIST_NAME* when adding playlists?
Well, that can quickly get pretty confusing and error prone, going back and forth changing the package naming scheme, forgetting what you had it set for and going back again to make sure it's correct for what you are going to add now, etc
Instead of that, what I do is turn off clipboard monitoring, paste the playlist URL/s in the analyzer and edit the package name manually.

As for the ContentID stuff, unfortunately I have no idea. I just know it shows up in many videos under the description. I became aware of it relatively recently, using it to locate some production music tracks I liked. I just thought it'd be neat to have that too when downloading videos, but I don't know how to retrieve it or if YT provides a method to do it, sorry.