View Single Post
Old 08.12.2016, 10:20
madcowpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
@madcowpig

new domain would explain why it doesn't work, already added support.

raztoki
Thanks man, but I already understand this, because I made a thread about this particular site before. My other question/request was more important for me. Which was, can you guys use a wildcard for the domain? This question,

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcowpig View Post
My question/request is, can you guys use a wildcard for both these types of links, so people don't have to keep requesting this? Using the same link above, as the example,

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

If JD uses both those URL types, with a wildcard, wouldn't JD adapt anytime they change it in the future?
Basically, JD would apply decryption for all websites with linx.2ddl and linx.twoddl at the beginning. I don't know if this is possible, but if it is it would be very good if someone on the team could add that, otherwise people will be back here in a couple of weeks saying they changed it to, for example,

or

It's not the biggest deal, it just seems redundant to keep reporting a change of domain, when that's the only thing they change.