View Single Post
Old 31.01.2013, 08:04
Fizz

Default Problem with installing and updating jdownloader 2

Hey, so i've used jdown for a long time and i went to install on a new system tonight. Everything went fine and dandy until I decided to run the updates so that i could use my premium account. The updater told me that it was out of date and that it would download the new one and finish the update, no such luck. The updater crashed and upon trying again it seemed to finish the update. Wrong again, instead i got an error box with this on the inside:
Code:
org.jdownloader.update.launcher.JDLauncherFailedException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdownloader/startup/Main
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.launchJDownloader(SecondLevelLauncher.java:602)
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.init(SecondLevelLauncher.java:465)
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.runMain(SecondLevelLauncher.java:267)
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.JDLauncher.main(JDLauncher.java:19)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdownloader/startup/Main
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.launchJDownloader(SecondLevelLauncher.java:583)
	... 3 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jdownloader.startup.Main
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	... 4 more
No idea what to do as it happens every single time i try and run the program, Please help me!

~Fizz