View Single Post
Old 21.11.2012, 08:12
rogerc

First, I'd like to thanks again to those that work in this pluggin and all the fixes: pspzockerscene, tony2long and editestowy.

I was using the linkgrabber, and suddenly it stopped working, it showed the "Nothing found!" message box (Would you like to perform a deep link analysis ...)

I tried to create a log and there weren't any entries (date time) to pick with the problem, I chose the most close one: jdlog://1353477137487

The example url is:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

(This link was one that I had succesfully decrypted before and decided to delete it and trying again, and this time won't grabb/decrypt any links)

I tried to restart jDownloader to no avail, the error is still there.

Looking into the logs, the mirrorcreator's 2 last lines on the log says:
--ID:113TS:1353477199470-11/21/12 1:53:19 AM - [jd.plugins.decrypter.MirrorCreatorCom(decryptIt)] -> Found 6 mirrorcreator.com links to decrypt...
--ID:113TS:1353477199470-11/21/12 1:53:19 AM - [jd.plugins.decrypter.MirrorCreatorCom(decryptIt)] -> Task Complete! : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Looking into OldLogL.0 there is this entry (trying to follow whats after 1:53:19 AM)
------------------------Thread: 111:AddLinksDialog-----------------------
--ID:111TS:1353477200345-21-11-12 01:53:20 AM - [org.appwork.utils.swing.dialog.ConfirmDialog(<init>)] -> Dialog [Yes][No]
flag: 0
title: Nothing found!
msg:
JDownloader couldn't find any links to download on this website.
Would you like to perform a deep link analysis to show all the files that can be downloaded from it?

So mirrorcreator log says that it finished finding 6 links to decrypt, and the main UI shows the message box, and nothing else happens, there are no entries on linkgrabber.

Something more that I'd looked in the mirrorcreator log (when it was working), when the decryption was working, immediatly after the line "Found 6 mirrorcreator.com links to decrypt...", immediatly crawls those 6 links before telling the task was completed, and that's exactly what is missing now (hope it helps in something).

Thanks for the time.