View Single Post
Old 26.07.2017, 11:15
green19

Default Nitroflare Not Displaying Logon Captcha In Browser - Cannot Connect

Hi Folks,

I cannot connect to Nitroflare through JDownloader because the logon captcha is not being displayed for me to solve. This is preventing me from connecting to Nitroflare to do any downloads.

My JDownloader version is 2.0 with a build date of Tue Jul 25 19:43:55 CEST 2017.

In addition I run Internet Explorer version 11.483.15063.0 and Windows 10 operating system version 1703. I have Java installed (Version 8 Update 141), and my Antivirus/Firewall is provided by Norton 360 version 22.8.1.14. I also run NordVPN as my Virtual Private Network for encryption security.

In order to make the log as informative as I can, I have started with "Add" an account for Nitroflare under Settings > Account Manager. From here the problem started when JDownloader tried to authenticate the logon details I saved. JDownloader immediately opened a browser for the captcha required by 'antiDDOS Provider Cloudflare' from Nitroflare, but no actual captcha was displayed.

The url of the page opened was **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** with the statement "To solve this kind of captcha, you have to use either the Android app via 'my.jdownloader', or our My.JDownloader browser extension". Both of these links directed me to the same page with url https://my.jdownloader.org/apps

I've searched this page for the stated browser extension, but cannot find anything that suits my Internet Explorer browser. There does seem to be extensions however for 3 other browsers (Chrome, Firefox & Opera). I did though follow the Browser Web Interface link and registered there, but even signed in here nothing helped with the captcha issue.

At this point the following message was received "Result of the Account Verification: Skipped - Captcha is required". On the Overview tab, the status for the Nitroflare connection is set to "Skipped - Captcha is required" and no connection is established. I've even tried logging on to the Nitroflare website first and completing the Captcha that way, but JDownloader doesn't see that as a successful login and still won't make the connection to Nitroflare.

At this point I will admit that I'm not very knowledgable about all this stuff, so it may be I'm missing something obvious. In fact it's probably me at fault somehow. I'm 70 years old, so don't find this technical stuff very easy to sort out. I've done my best to sort this out on my own, but now have to admit defeat and request help from this forum.

The log ID I've sent to yourselves is 26.07.17 00.55.12 <--> 26.07.17 01.00.51 jdlog://8479114015941/

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer.

--------------------

One last thing. I left this message overnight before posting, whilst my registration to join this forum was being considered by the moderator. This morning I see that in JDownloader the Status error for Nitroflare has now changed from the previous "Skipped - Captcha is required" to "Plugin outdated". I don't know if this is significant or not.

Sorry for writing so much, so thank you in advance once again everyone.