View Single Post
Old 11.01.2012, 18:57
madascene

Although the problem is marked solved, it really isn't solved. So I request the devs to take a closer took. There are already too many threads on this issue, hence I am using an existing thread instead of opening another one.

I too am getting "Server does not support chunkload" errors randomly during downloads or while trying to resume any Megaupload or Fileserve links. I have premium accounts on both these sites and also on Filesonic and Wupload but I am not getting this error for the last two hosts. None of these accounts are due to expire within the next 8 months atleast and I can confirm that they aren't blocked as I can login and download/resume just fine via browser.

I am only using 1 connection and 1 simultaneous downloads. When I attempted to download using more than one connection, I am getting the error "Unexpected rangeheader format:null".

Steps I have taken so far with no results:
1) Changed password of all accounts
2) Updated Java to latest version and restarted computer
3) Added java.exe and javaw.exe to Windows 7 firewall exclusions.
4) Completely disabled Avast AV by disabling self defense.

Here's the log:
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/68470

Example links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

P.S. I am not from UK, hence the IWF filter problem doesn't apply to me.

Note: Resetting the download works but the error persists as soon as I stop and resume any link. So its not really a solution.

Last edited by madascene; 11.01.2012 at 19:02.