View Single Post
Old 14.04.2021, 23:45
JD Adviser

Hello guys. Thank you for the replies. Always so helpful!

I spent an hour or so trying to make my own linkcrawler rule, but no luck. I'm just not experienced enough with all the terminology. I couldn't even understand the tutorial! I did find where to insert the rule in the advanced settings, but the changes I made to the sample rule did not work.

If either of you want to help, this is the page of master thumbnails.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Behind each of these images is a page with twenty or so large thumbnails - and behind each of those images is the full-res image. So I guess I'm looking to search two levels down into this page for image links. The goal is to have only the full-res image links loaded into JD2. If they would appear in folders with the page name for each one, that would be even better. But I am presuming from pspzockerscene's comment that that is not possible. Not a big problem. I can package the image links myself after they are all in JD2 if necessary.

But just getting 550+ pages worth of links into JD2 using linkcrawler rules is still over my head. Any help would be appreciated.