View Single Post
Old 16.10.2019, 08:19
Wind Gust

Default Latest JD2 keeps trying to get a capcha from browser

I updated to the latest JD2 (I update about once per week). After the update it appears JD2 keep sending a request to my Firefox for a capcha as if it's trying to download something. But there is nothing to be downloaded!

I keep dismissing the attempts but they continue. JD2 is running as I usually have it but as I said there nothing is currently queued for downloading.

If I revert to my previous version of JD2 (somewhere about Sunday is when I updated and I always save the previous version just in case for situations like this) the problem goes away. So something changed in one of these latest updates of JD2. Why is it repeatedly turning control over to my browser looking for a capcha?

A little background...

I still run Mac OS X 10.6.7 Snow Leopard with Firefox 48.0.2 (the last FF that runs on Snow Leopard). I have JDownloader Browser Solver Extension 1.0.6 installed which handles capcha's when JD2 turns control over to FF but that has nothing to do with JD2 trying to get a capcha for a non-existent download. The latest JD2 turns control over to FF whether the extension is installed or not.