Thread: [See Bugtracker] Host plugin for Telegram (telegram.org)
View Single Post
Old 15.03.2021, 23:12
JD VIP

@psp

mm.. I think that maybe you could use API Telegram
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

to implement a crawler for Telegram. For example, you can upload files on public/private channel on telegram and show them from a webpage link, look an example

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

You can't download from webpage because you are always redirected to open it with Telegram.
Maybe using BOT system of telegram you can send links from Telegram to Jdownloader ?

Motivation to use JD: there are a lots of private channels and public channels that have many links. For every post of your public channel or your private channel you can copy the post link

For example, I can take from my private channel post link

Yes, you can download using Telegram but it's not very comfortable.
Take a look, please

You need to join before to my tg private channel and you can see a list of files

How you can download if you have a long file list? One by one? For this reason I think that a jdownloader plugin or a jdownloader bot can be useful