View Single Post
Old 06.01.2022, 04:41
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
It looks like to me Google has broken the JDW plugin again.
I disagree and so far Google hasn't ever intentionally made changes to prevent automated GDrive downloads at least not in the time I've worked on our GDrive plugin.

Quote:
P.S. important: If I pick any file from that folder and ask JDW to download, it will refuse, too.
I can download all files of your example URLs given in post #1 just fine without Google Account.

Quote:
- JDW cannot download anymore either folders or files that are too old (for example, those from 2016 or 2017) and require a securekey for it
Support for 'resourcekey' has been added a while ago and is working fine AFAIK.

Quote:
Here's the debug log:
You see, I created an entire new folder and put the old files there, and still cannot download. Probably because the files are still unchanged.
Hmm your log contains a strange 403 response of Google.
This error is definitely not related to the content you want to download if you ask me.
If it was or if it was related to the content + account you're trying to download with, it would work with another IP/account/file.

Quote:
Oddly I was downloading anything yesterday, and when JDW failed to update it was then that everything broke and I couldn't download anymore.
Your issue is not related to that update.

Quote:
Here's proof I am trying to download with cookies:
No need for that - I can see it in your logs.

Quote:
I have a guess: probably because those are the files that had this added to them:
Nope they're all working fine for me.
So far you're the only user who has reported this issue.

Quote:
Google is probably messing with this plugin, because yesterday it was working 100%. For everything.
No.
For reference - resourcekey handling has been implemented about two months ago and since then there haven't been any new reports even from powerusers:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showth...599#post492599
You can clearly see that after some changes I made, reports regarding the new resourcekey handling vanished so it seemed to work fine for most of all users.
I'am not aware of any further changes to that "resourcekey" handling by Google after that date.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to provide a solution for this right away but you can try some things.
As all of the URLs you tried to download are public and don't seem to be quote limited, you can try the following:
- Remove or disable all of your Google accounts in JD
- Change your IP and try again and/or try again using a VPN

Apart from that it's trial and error if you ask me...
And please don't get me wrong I'm not saying that your report is wrong but I can't reproduce it and so far you seem to be the only user who is having this issue.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 06.01.2022 at 04:43.