View Single Post
Old 11.03.2011, 01:47
Gammie1412

Exclamation With the try to help to solve your problem

Okay, I see that you are confronted with problems which I was been confronted myself.

To do a manual reconnect (with all your steps recorded) is a good idea, at least.

Maybe sometimes even this is not able to create a 'valid' script and the result is
whatever your effort was, it always ends in a failure. Really sorry, and I can share your disappointments, truly.

So why not try another way???

As I experienced same in before I now can give an advice to you to visit some websites which I add here in some attached images, because here on this website it is impossible to copy in the url of websites.

So please watch the attached images in which you will find the url of the special website. Ignore the text but be focused on the told website.

Once you will visit that site, you very quickly will realize, what I talked about.

Download the special program called
curl_router_reconnect.exe
and watch the attached (long!) file of supported modems/routers!

You may be surprised but there is named even a router with almost your type of router.
Look out for an updated router list there!

And try your best to make reconnects real working.
In most cases it is far easier as you probably imagine.
Build up your own reconnect.bat, change the entries if aquired, try all you can do.
You will be successfully at last!!!!

Look now at my attached images and - stay cool - you will get it!!!

1 - manual

2 - link list

3 - image of curl router reconnect exe

6 - image of how to create the path into JDownloader

Kind regards, Gerd
Attached Thumbnails
1_Anleitung.JPG   2_Linkliste.JPG   3_curl_router_reconnect_exe.jpg   6_JDownloader.JPG