Thread: [In progress] Speed is not constant in 0.8.324
View Single Post
Old 03.09.2009, 23:51
japonfeudal

Unhappy Speed is not constant in 0.8.324

First of all, please excuse me if this has been already asked, but I searched this and found nothing, so that's why I decided to open this new thread.

Well, since I've installed the latest version (0.8.324) the RS speeds are not constant (By the way, I'm a RS premium user).... the limit of my internet connection is about 260kb/sec and in previous versions the speed of the downloads were constant.... between 250 and 260. Now with the new version, the speeds starts in 200 then drops to 10 then goes up to 100 then drops again to 60, then again up to 120 and so on and so forth....

I was wondering if this was probably caused by my internet connection, so I downloaded a couple of files with Firefox and there the speed is constant, never drops above 250kb/sec. Also downloaded a couple of torrents and the speed was working like a charm.

So I want to know if this is some kind of bug of the new version? And if it is, any chance to get a fix soon? Well, that's a lot thanks a lot for your time, and thanks for this wonderful, wonderful software which has made my downloads so much easier than before.

Last edited by Jiaz; 04.09.2009 at 00:26.