Thread: [User feedback required] Degoo.com
View Single Post
Old 22.07.2020, 15:07
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPM View Post
Hi Again pspzockerscene ... Thank You soooooo much for your kindness in adding Degoo.com to JDownloader.
No problem.

Quote:
I'm not sure why my folder link was broken (but I'm looking into that) so I'm including several other folder links for you to work with. Please let me know if their O.K.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Added subfolder support.

Quote:
If these people want to have support for this website too, they could've easily signed up here and contacted us ....
I figured you would censor the addy's before they would get displaced at the board. The reason I listed them (as I said before) a lot of people are very ... Would be if they could be but can't type people ... In other words they never have enough time to getting around to doing things. So I gave you the opportunity to check it yourself.
Good!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?