View Single Post
Old 18.06.2021, 21:42
Baby Loader

Thanks a lot! It works now.

I did have some consistency issues though. A couple of times it didn't add a link from the clipboard and a couple of times it has shown the link as "offline" but after removing and re-adding 2-3 times it worked and from then on all links worked fined. I can sadly not reproduce the issues consistently.

Just added a few links and let them run, some of them downloaded and other's became "unavailable", then "unknown" and I had to force re-start them. That worked. Files were from here: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

This has never happened for any file I downloaded from a top level folder on archive.org e.g. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** from: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** but only happened with the files I added from within a zip.

Just speculation: From what I've seen the actual download comes from a different archive.org (sub)domain than the link you use when you start the download and these actual DL links seem to change sometimes maybe that could be the issue?

Maybe it's just the collection that has issues at the moment.

Last edited by trsp; 19.06.2021 at 14:47.