View Single Post
Old 12.12.2022, 21:05
JD Beta

Default Plugin sankakucomplex.com

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, so sorry in advance if I'm wrong.

In the application, I noticed the "sankakucomplex.com" plugin. There are absolutely no settings in it and it is not clear which site it refers to.

There is a news site - sankakucomplex.com
There is a site that hosts art (pictures), all kinds of animations and videos - chan.sankakucomplex.com
And there is a new (beta) version of this site with advanced features - beta.sankakucomplex.com

And with the last site, the extension clearly does not know how to work. The extension seems to cope with the "chan" version of the site, but it's not clear how to work with it.

In order. I propose to add support for the beta version of the site. They added a convenient "book" function. Collection of pictures from one author. This page is available at - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

There is no such thing in the "chan" version of the site. Further.

Let's say I open the page - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

This is a collection of all books from the author with the nickname "witchanon". He has about 95 "books", these are collections of pictures, and each collection has its own name. The sequence of pictures inside the books is also important. Since in some cases this is not a collection of pictures - an artbook, but a manga with a plot where it is important to turn the pages in turn.

On this second sentence, I want to ask you to add support for downloading books. Each book in its own subfolder with the name as on the site, and the number of the picture from a three-digit number (I have not yet seen a book with more than 999 pages)

And now the hardest part. Global plugin upgrade, if you can call it that. If what I suggested above is implemented, it will already be great, but can we go further?

Advanced renaming. If it's not about books, but just about pictures on demand, then how will they be saved? With a random name like on the site?

Since pictures can have many tags, based on them, I ask you to add a "file name constructor". As far as I understand, there are different groups of tags on the site, technical ones like "high resolution", "very high resolution" and "extremely high resolution", they are assigned to files automatically. Then there are the tags of the authors (there may be several of them), the tag with the name of the character (there may be several of them if there are several characters in the frame), the tag of the title of the work where the character is taken from (game, manga, TV series, and so on. Again, there may be several such tags ). And all the other tags that are on the site are thousands. It makes no sense to list them all, as well as to write them down in the file name. Unless video tags, animation and the like deserve attention. Also, all files have a date uploaded to the site, which can be useful in the file name.

And on the basis of such tags, it would be possible to compose the name of the file. well, for example
Quote:
*authors' names* - *characters' names* (*work title*) [*upload date*]
It will be great if each user can set this up for himself in a self-extension, or in a container. As far as I understand, in order for the container to be able to rename files, the plugin must have support for this renaming.

Additionally, it would be possible to save a list of all tags in a separate text file (*.txt) and name this notepad the same way as the file itself. In the same notepad, you can write the "source" of the file, it is sometimes added to the file.

The proposal is very complex, but I hope that there will be a person who will at least partially decide to implement it. If necessary, I will provide all kinds of links or fragments of the html markup of the site pages. Just ask...