View Single Post
Old 05.08.2018, 00:12
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtmph View Post
I'm sorry but I don't understand?!
================================================
Not matter what I do I don't get it right responding
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshot shows the typical and I guess most hated *street sign* question on RecaptchaV2. What I meant by *many many captchas*
===============================================
Yes, I have done tree time every on with out not success, as long these captchas taking me to Chrome browser.
What if I try by using for fox?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is, that you may have to solve MANY of those before Google is *satisfied* enough and *finally believes* that you're human
===============================================
Well I have done many of these, all fail in the end... I cannot pass not matter what
This is a problem with googles recaptcha system. A lot of us are having the same problem, but google refuses to acknowledge the issue. They are adamant that all of us having this problem are doing something wrong, even when we have tried all the suggestions on their website.

I do wonder though does JD have any control over the recaptcha on this board? It seems weird to keep using it when they are aware of the recaptcha issues. It takes me a ton of tries just to perform a search on here.

Last edited by sjwolf; 05.08.2018 at 00:14.