View Single Post
Old 06.02.2011, 11:10
Giga Loader

OK, drbits, here you go:

From **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** the movie "Train de vie", I select all the links and click on "Flashgot Selection" in the context menu. This creates one package with the seven parts of the movie. For each one, the URL field reads **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** , and the Comment field reads **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (with the correct part number). Selecting "Open in browser" opens the blogspot page, not the Rapidshare URL.

On **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** the first post on the page, titled ADD. There are four links to oron.com, with the readable text like this:

Code:
http://oron.com/tsa6eb3uf4y8/Bobbi_V...part1.rar.html
http://oron.com/ejxwu5c2hlxx/Bobbi_V...part2.rar.html
http://oron.com/t0s5n1iu70un/Bobbi_V...part1.rar.html
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I select these four lines, "Flashgot Selection", and JD creates two packages with two files each. The URL field for all four files is the thread URL at ua-teens, and the comment field contains the shortened URLs at oron like you can see above. "Open in browser" opens the ua-teens thread.

From **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** I select all the three links for the first episode (the three "hier"s below S01E01). After entering the three captchas from SJ, I have a package with 3x3 files. The URL field for the first file at filesonic reads **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, the comment is "hier". "Open in browser" opens the page with the captcha at SJ.

What I want is that the URL field contains the link to the file at the filehoster. Having the original webpage where the link came from in the comment field would be nice, too, but I could live without that. The biggest problem is with the ua-teens example, where the complete URL is nowhere to be seen. I'd have to fire up Wireshark to get the complete links, which is a little too much effort. When the complete URL is in the comments, it's more an inconvenience than a problem. But I have some old links in JD from a time when Filesonic was sharingmatrix, and some of them don't work, only adding them again helps, which is kinda hard without the complete links (the source pages I got them from are partly gone, so I can't get them from there).

As this happens even when no decrypter is used, it seems that it is a general problem between Flashgot and JD, although I can't say which side is the buggy one.

I hope this is enough info to investigate the matter, if not just tell me what you need to know.

Last edited by Pressfred; 06.02.2011 at 11:12.