JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 03.09.2018, 22:05
Super Loader

Exclamation Data URL doesn't ever copy

I posted in another thread about this that supposedly was resolved but I followed all instructions and it still doesn't work.

I want to copy the DATA URL (the URL of where the FILE is located, NOT THE DOWNLOAD PAGE URL).

aka GeneralSettings: Url Order
Code:
[ {
  "type" : "CONTENT",
  "enabled" : true
}, {
  "type" : "CUSTOM",
  "enabled" : false
}, {
  "type" : "REFERRER",
}, {
  "type" : "ORIGIN",
}, {
  "type" : "CONTAINER",
} ]
I even simplified the options as above so it would ONLY display the DATA URL but...it only displays the REFERRER/SOURCE URL.

Here's the Copy Info told to copy the URL -- which doesn't copy the DATA URL.

How about adding new patterns for the links?

Instead of just {url} there could be 5 {url} entries that correlate to each type of URL.

Something like:
{urldata}
{urlcustom}
{urlreferrer}
{urlsource}
{urlcontainer}

and have those patterns actually do something compared to the other settings that apparently do nothing.

Here's an example screenshot of the "Show Download URLs" not changing how it operates due to the settings and ALSO still showing the REFERRER URL instead of the DATA URL.

The URL that it should be showing me is **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

which ISN'T SHOWN ANYWHERE in the Jdownloader2 program regardless of whatever I try including Jiaz' instructions in https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=76400

Last edited by raztoki; 04.09.2018 at 01:30.
Old 04.09.2018, 05:07
English Supporter

Data URL can contain anything, depends on the plugin.
Final download link might not be shown anywhere, might be session bound, like your example, that gives "AccessDenied".

Last edited by tony2long; 04.09.2018 at 07:51.
Old 04.09.2018, 05:42
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by foe View Post
Instead of just {url} there could be 5 {url} entries that correlate to each type of URL ...
#post374009
Old 05.09.2018, 03:28
Super Loader

The url.content parameter shows the same URL.

I suppose this is just a feature that JDownloader2 doesn't have.

It would be nice if after the download has been started that you be able to copy the "final download link" while it is active.
Old 05.09.2018, 03:49
Community Manager

Quote:
I suppose this is just a feature that JDownloader2 doesn't have.
Yes this is a feature that JDownloader does not have and you simply misunderstood what we ment with "Content URL".

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 05.09.2018, 15:10
JD Manager

Quote:
It would be nice if after the download has been started that you be able to copy the "final download link" while it is active.
Why do you want this internal final url that might be bound to session/cookies/IP. Eg bound to cookies, it won't work outside. Or there might be postdata required. What do you want to achieve?
Old 06.09.2018, 07:00
Super Loader

To be able to know the actual URL of the file, regardless of session/cookies/IP. It would be nice to know for many reasons, including understanding the file structure of the host or in the case where the final URL isn't bound it can be more easily shared with a direct link.
Old 06.09.2018, 14:38
JD Manager

Quote:
It would be nice to know for many reasons, including understanding the file structure of the host or in the case where the final URL isn't bound it can be more easily shared with a direct link.
Understanding the *file structure of the host*...that's far away from a normal user interest?!
Also sharing a direct link? what for?
JDownloader is not meant for sharing decrypted/generated final URLs..

I'm sorry but we won't add this feature. You can easily *filter out* those information from debug logs (Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled) or create an extension(JDownloader is open source) for JDownloader that extracts the required information for you.
Old 13.12.2023, 06:26
I will play nice!

I'm really confused about this.

I came here via the original thread the OP referenced, as I too am looking for a way to copy the file hoster URL for files in my list. Right now I have five files on hexupload.net that jDownloader is stalling on. It's saying "Connection problems" and "Host offline?"

hexupload.net isn't offline, and I'm not sure what the problem is in jDownloader. Often plugins become outdated, so it might be that this is the case. I'd like to try to open the original URL that was given to jDownloader to see if I can download the files with my browser.

I guess this answers the question of why one would want the original URL. Another reason off the top of my head is if the site is protected by CloudFlare and jDownloader can't download from it - e.g. MegaUpload.

Is it correctly understood by me that such a URL is no longer retrievable by a user? It must be stored somewhere in jDownloader, or queued files wouldn't be able to download when it's their turn. It doesn't seem like jDownloader throws away these URLs as files begin downloading, since it's able to resume a long-running download after having been shut down and later opened up again.

Or am I completely misunderstanding this? I feel like having a context menu option on a file called "Open in browser" and one called "Show download URLs" tells me that I must be misunderstanding - clearly these are for showing the download URLs and opening the original share link in the browser?

I'm not trying to be facetious, I'm genuinely really confused. Could someone explain this to me like I'm five years old? What are these different "DATA," "ORIGIN," etc. data points? In my jDownloader changing their order has no effect whatsoever in this context.

Thank you
Old 19.12.2023, 15:56
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyCat View Post
It's saying "Connection problems" and "Host offline?"

hexupload.net isn't offline, and I'm not sure what the problem is in jDownloader.
This can also mean that the CDN server where the file is stored is offline.
In this case the download would fail in your browser too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyCat View Post
Is it correctly understood by me that such a URL is no longer retrievable by a user? It must be stored somewhere in jDownloader, or queued files wouldn't be able to download when it's their turn. It doesn't seem like jDownloader throws away these URLs as files begin downloading, since it's able to resume a long-running download after having been shut down and later opened up again.
[...]
Could someone explain this to me like I'm five years old? What are these different "DATA," "ORIGIN," etc. data points? In my jDownloader changing their order has no effect whatsoever in this context.
We are not simply just hiding URLs to confuse users.
Big parts of your questions are answered here:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...iew-added-urls
Please read the article and re-pose all remaining questions.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?