JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25.08.2015, 04:50
English Supporter

it should be possible

I was the one that came up with Browser Solver, and with the Help/Assistance of Coalado we were able to make the gains in captcha image quality and or have a more reliable way to keep on track on googles ever changing code (as in it should always work in standard browser, else they break it for million of sites that use there service). If you want anything todo with browser solver/browser loop, its best to ask in English that way I can help. Jiaz has had very little to no contribution to this feature and Coalado is away on holiday at the moment. I'm the best person to give advice, and I don't know German.

So we tested/developed against Chrome and FireFox. Apparently IE doesn't work from what I've seen in Teamviewer (I don't have IE installed on any of my systems). Guess we need to find the correct settings to make it work with IE.

So in some instances we need tabs to close, and we track if the tab/browser solver is still open by ajax requests back to JDownloader. We need know this so we can throw exception in JDownloader. As I understand also we are using code after solve to close 'window/tab', so you don't have 100s instances of old sessions, and we really don't want browser keep sending requests to JDownloader (code to check that tab is still open).

So to make it work to your desire, maybe best to have custom browser installed just for this purpose? (maybe you have already done this, hence portable browsers) or use your standard browser if you don't mind interference. But have an additional tab always open and saved session/profile, this should prevent closure of browser after JD captcha task has completed (might depends on browser for this).
Task break down: JD will fire task which opens new URL, which would open your custom browser if not open, should open task in a new tab, do its thing, close tab, and because another tab is open still browser wont close.

chrome switch -app is to start application without toolbar/tabs/etc as a single instance, so if you want to use chrome don't use -app mode. firefox you wont want to use window switch as it starts a new window for each task.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 25.08.2015 at 04:54.