JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.11.2016, 07:09
klausgnuckel

Default Allow continue download from different URL

I have an issue with a download from video.google.com.
The problem is, that the download link for a video only has specific lifetime after which it can not be used anymore. I tried to download a video (about 4h length) which has a size of 6-7 GB. The lifetime of the downloadlink is 3h everytime it is generated. Therefore, if 3h are over and the download is not finished JD2 just errors "File not found on the server" and I have to restart.

It would be really helpfull, if I just can give JDownload 2 a new generated link (for the same file ofcourse) to continue the download from that location. Otherwise it is impossile with my connection to download such large, short-lifetime files.

If this feature already exists and I just haven't found it, please let me know.

Klausgnuckel
Old 09.11.2016, 13:56
JD Manager

Can you please provide example links? Then we can check/update the plugin to auto refresh the link
Old 09.11.2016, 19:24
klausgnuckel

Well ofcourse I could provide you an expired link ( e.g. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** ), but I guess this is more useful:
In my example I want to save a stream from **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** . When you use the browser developer tool, you can find out the link to the videoplayback file, which is the videostream of the movie you are currently watching. Problem with that link is described above. Since I had this issue earlier (I don't remember which site on) I don't want a simple plugin for the site, but a feature of updating DDL-links and afterwards continue the download in JD2. That would be very helpful for many downloads which are currently not supported by JD, but still can be added by a individual temporary ddl-link.
Old 09.11.2016, 20:54
Community Manager

Hi
This is already on our todo but will need more time ...

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 10.11.2016, 12:57
JD Manager

I've added basic *change url* support for direct http/ftp/google video links. Please wait for next core update
Old 10.11.2016, 13:33
JD Manager

'Change URL' will be available for FTP/Direct Links with next core update
Old 11.11.2016, 14:35
klausgnuckel

Thanks for the update. It works fine with all my downloads except the ones I mentioned in my thread. Any suggestions or should I open a new thread for this issue?
Old 11.11.2016, 15:37
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback. With next update it will also be available for video.google links.
Old 21.11.2018, 10:22
DSL Light User

Is it possible to enable it for debrid links? AFAIS, it's not possible for alldebrid link.
Old 21.11.2018, 13:18
JD Manager

You mean pre-generated alldebrid links or what exactly?
Old 22.11.2018, 06:49
DSL Light User

Yes, I mean pre-generated alldebrid links...

While I can download generated links from alldebrid, alldebrid thinks my company IP is VPN so it doesn't allow me to login. So, I generate links at home and download from my company network.

Though, when there's a big file the link could timeout after a while. Yesterday downloading a 45 GB file, it said file not found at 42 GB.. While I did solve this by changing url in the downloadListXXXXX.zip (last one) file in the cfg folder, it would be better if it allowed this on the interface itself

BTW, I know that's probably a lot of work, but is there any possibility that we can configure alldebrid connections through socks proxy? I mean generate / check links on one connection profile and download on default or another connection profile..
Old 22.11.2018, 12:14
JD Manager

Change URL will be available with next plugin update for alldebrid. Update will be available later this day or tomorrow as I'm currently working on update server.

You can configure Settings-Connections and setup white/blacklist to allow only specific hosts/plugins. What do you mean by *generate / check links on one connection profile and download on default or another connection * ?
Old 26.11.2018, 15:23
DSL Light User

What I mean is pretty complex and I don't think many people would need it.

In my situation:

I'm downloading from my company network, but there is a problem... It allows downloading from alldebrid links, though it doesn't allow connection to uptobox, 1fischier, etc..

Also Alldebrid itself doesn't allow me to login to the alldebrid service through my company network, thinking that firewall is actually a VPN..

So I need to SSH into my home network, creating a socks server to port 1080. I login to alldebrid using this socks proxy on firefox browser ( While it's a proxy, alldebrid allows login from my home IP ).. So I decode links on Firefox ( through my home IP/connection ), copy them to JD, and download it through regular company network..

Hope I could have explained enough.
Old 29.11.2018, 06:46
DSL Light User

BTW, there is still no change to alldebrid links. There is no Change URL menu option.