JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 11.06.2016, 03:54
Super Loader

Default dl-protect cant collect links ( offline )

Hi guys,

It's been long time now that linkcollector has some issues with links from dl-protect.

when I try to download dl-protect links, they are all returned as offline.

Log: 11.06.16 09.17.47 <--> 10.06.16 03.54.04 jdlog://6888925891641/
Example link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Example link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Configuration: JD2 x33970, W10, kaspersky

Could you help me ?

Thanks for your help !
Old 13.06.2016, 11:38
English Supporter

they are playing funny buggers again.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 14.06.2016, 03:47
Super Loader

Hi,

Thx but, still not working for me. Did i need to do something ?

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

14.06.16 09.39.29 <--> 14.06.16 09.43.03 jdlog://6111035891641/
Old 14.06.2016, 17:56
Community Manager

Fails for me even via Browser.
I get Cloudflare 504 Gateway time-out!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 15.06.2016, 02:53
Super Loader

Hi,

I first try with Jdownloader then i try with brother.
its working on browser but not on jdownloader.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
15.06.16 08.46.32 <--> 15.06.16 08.49.49 jdlog://4281035891641/
Old 16.06.2016, 11:40
JD VIP

Same error for me.
Example link:
Old 16.06.2016, 13:44
Max123

Hi All,
It's broken with me too.
since near 1 month :-(
I copy link in my browser: it's ok, I can see the hidden link
It's working with my browser and via TOR.

With Jdownloader: Jdownloader can capture the dl-protect links. The 1st link is decrypted and all others are "failed".

With TOR (because Dl-protect uses Cloudflare, and after some links decrypted with the same IP address, Cloudflare ban the IP), I always have the reCAPTCHA (it's looping on the Jdownloader reCAPTCHA) without never show any links....
Old 16.06.2016, 16:14
Community Manager

Cannot reproduce any of your issues as the website is completely down here (always Cloudflare 504 message) [Germany].

Where are you from?

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 16.06.2016, 18:21
Max123

I'm in France.
The problem is that dl-protect ban some ip/country.

If you use TOR or Hola! VPN extension (for chrome and firefox) and choose France to navigate to dl-protect, you'll have access to dl-protect.com.
Old 16.06.2016, 18:36
Community Manager

Well then, don't wonder why it doesn't work via JD as long as JD is not online via proxy ...

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 17.06.2016, 09:34
Max123

Hi,

Could you, please, detail your mean.

With TOR or without TOR, with proxy or without proxy, dl-protect links are not decrypted with JDownloader.

For you can reproduce the issue, the only solution is that you use IP address fr.
For that thing: use a VPN, or a proxy or a free web browser's extension as HOLA! Vpn (**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.hola. org)

If you have a french IP address, you can test the following links in your Web browser and see it works

But, with jdownloader, it does not!.

Kr
Old 17.06.2016, 17:13
English Supporter

please provide some feedback with the latest core update (required to receive latest plugins).

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 18.06.2016, 02:11
Super Loader

hi,
thanks, its now working for me.
Old 18.06.2016, 10:58
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 18.06.2016, 12:51
Max123

@Ouine, yup, Dl-protect is OK now.