JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 25.11.2017, 23:35
clive2017

Default K2S - account is temporarily suspended error

Good afternoon.

I have a K2S premium account for which I use JDownloader2 to line up multiple downloads and up until just recently, maybe the last 7-10 days, I am finding that despite having a premium account, my stack of downloads will stop and I get an error that says K2S account temporarily suspended for 1 hour. When I click refresh in settings, the error does not go away, nor does it go away if I close and reopen the program nor does it go away if I clear all of my browser caches (I know JDownloader2 utilizes certain browser caches but not sure which one so I clear them all, but its mute, the problem does not go away)

What I have found is that the only way to restart my downloads, and this has worked for me each and every time the error occurs, is to log-in to my K2S account on the web and just leave it logged in, then JDownloader2 continues to work but then will periodically stop again with the same error as mentioned above. Again logging into my K2S via the web clears the issue again. Somehow creds are being rejected by K2S directly from JDownloader. K2S senses I am logged in because my IP presumably shows up in my web log-in and then downloads continue until some form of arbitrary time out ensues and my JDownloader stops downloading again.

I have tried making sure my JDownloader2 is up to date - there was an update available this morning (Nov 25) which I installed, but did not clear the problem.

Any ideas ??

Clive.

PS - The problem is the biggest pain in the butt if I am trying to download material overnight and only a fraction happens to download because of the above because the error just sits there until I intervene with the above work around.

Last edited by raztoki; 25.11.2017 at 23:58.
Old 26.11.2017, 02:48
Eric the Viking

Hi all,

Just wanted to verify the problem Clive is having as I seem to be having it too with K2S. (No problems elsewhere)

K2S seems to use a captcha verification when logging in - when JD refreshes the K2S account it can't solve the captcha and thus everything times out.
Old 26.11.2017, 05:38
English Supporter

Please upload the log with debug mode enabled in advanced settings.
Old 26.11.2017, 08:29
clive2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Please upload the log with debug mode enabled in advanced settings.
Here is my log id - 25.11.17 00.14.39 <--> 26.11.17 01.27.50 jdlog://7163024015941/

Regards

Clive Sims
Old 26.11.2017, 10:14
English Supporter

Many API requests were refused with this message:
{"message":"No allow from this network","status":"error","code":403,"errorCode":73}

While waiting for Jiaz's reply, try disable API in plugin settings.
Old 26.11.2017, 16:44
clive2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Many API requests were refused with this message:
{"message":"No allow from this network","status":"error","code":403,"errorCode":73}

While waiting for Jiaz's reply, try disable API in plugin settings.

Thanks for this suggestion Tony.

The moment I disabled the API in plugin settings, the downloads restarted all by themselves. I just had to reset the links that were showing that error. I didn't have to login to the K2S web interface for that to happen. So far so good, I will monitor and send a second message later on with an update to see if that fix keeps my downloads going.

Clive Sims
Old 27.11.2017, 15:04
clive2017

FAO Tony2long,

Just to follow up, I have been running my download stack for K2S links all night, and since disabling the API in the plugin settings, I have continued to have no further problems with those errors - thank you again.

Clive Sims
Old 27.11.2017, 16:16
JD Manager

@clive2017: as far as I know they have tighter restrictions on api usage than on webmode. That's why disabling api might help in such situations

Thanks for the feedback. Glad it works fine without api for you