JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 27.12.2011, 11:51
English Supporter

Exit JD, run jdupdate.jar or erase hoster plugin and restart JD (twice).
Old 27.12.2011, 11:54
remi

I'm a free loader and all the links I've tried in this thread work fine in jD. My MU plug-in is in the host list and its version number is 15488.

@all customers who have a MU account

Did you already perform the following actions? :-

1) Test your account in your browser and try to download with it. If your password contains special characters, please change it.

2) Enable the option "Enable Premium globally" in the Premium menu. Also enable the account.

3) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

4) Remove your account, restart jD, and add the account again.

5) Enable direct download in your account settings on MU's website.
Old 27.12.2011, 20:08
llamaspit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Exit JD, run jdupdate.jar or erase hoster plugin and restart JD (twice).
SOLVED!

I have exited, run jdupdate.jar and now Megaupload is now shown on the hosts list and my Premium Acct is working properly. Downloading 12 threads, and hitting 10MB/sec - now that's what we want!!!

It must have been a failed update, I guess - Since there is no direct way to delete Megaupload myself (manually). Note that I tried a "check for updates" and that did not solve it. For others who are having problems, try forcing a the new Hosts update first.
Old 05.01.2012, 13:49
remi

Cool MU accounts disables automatically

Futman in the French forum has a problem with his MU account on several computers. The account deactivates automatically even when he's not downloading. It disables itself while downloading and jD switches to free download mode.

I seem to have run out of ideas. Can an expert programmer please have a look at this log : http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/67610

Thread for those who want to learn some French : "Déconnexion Compte Premium". Warning: it's a very strange language with a very spécial àccènt.

Last edited by Jiaz; 05.01.2012 at 14:58.
Old 05.01.2012, 14:56
English Supporter

27 04/01/12 15:50:52 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Megaupload blocked this IP(1): 3 mins

loads of lines like this, not entirey sure what it means in context with megaupload.. It could be due to api abuse/premium abuse/hammering abuse/or just megaupload ip blocking like they do in china (hongkong)?.. Maybe Jiaz has better idea.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 05.01.2012, 14:58
JD Manager

i asked for his account and some example links to check/fix this
Old 06.01.2012, 06:41
Modem User

Question MegaUpload Premium Account Gets Disbaled Halfway

Hi,

My MU premium account has been getting disabled halfway through my downloads, leading to new downloads getting started in free user mode (only 1 chunk at a time) and aborts/retries on already running downloads.

Usually whenever I see this happening, I go to settings tab and and my MU/MegaVideo accounts show "Account is OK" or even "Invalid Account" with usage left "Unlimited". I keep refeshing them, and they eventually get back to normal ("Premium Membership") after 2-3 tries and from then on JD acts normally.

Until, obviously, the next time this happens.

I'm using JD 0.9.581 on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx OS. Attaching the relevant parts of the log.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Jiaz; 06.01.2012 at 07:50. Reason: removed code bbcode tag
Old 06.01.2012, 07:45
English Supporter

you're having socket time out issues, something is blocking jdownloader or you have a bad internet connection. We would normally say firewall/antivirus but since you using linux maybe not.. Maybe router/modem/badly configured nic.

Old 06.01.2012, 09:54
JD Manager

what timeout settings do you habe in jd? settings-network.
do you have unstable wlan/isp connection

the read timeouts are the cause. your account gets disabled for some reason.
sure it is premium?
can you retry with max connections = 1
Old 06.01.2012, 19:22
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
you're having socket time out issues, something is blocking jdownloader or you have a bad internet connection. We would normally say firewall/antivirus but since you using linux maybe not.. Maybe router/modem/badly configured nic.
I'm using a USB modem. The connections is ok for surfing/downloading usually, but JD does timeout/resume often, I've noticed. Unfortunately I don't often have access to a broadband land-line so I cannot confirm if the ISP's the cause. But I have another USB modem from a different provider, and I use that for a different machine (running Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex), and JD has the same problem there too! So unless you think this is an issue common to all USB modem connections (which I suppose aren't as reliable as land-lines), let's look at all other possible causes first...?

Btw, I use wvdial to connect to the 'net, if that's relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz
what timeout settings do you habe in jd? settings-network.
Since JD timeouts too easily, I've manually set the read timeout and connect timeout requests to 120,000 (the max possible) in JD->Settings->Internet and Network.

Quote:
the read timeouts are the cause. your account gets disabled for some reason. sure it is premium?
Pretty sure it's a premium account since I had bought it a year ago and I still have one year left.

Quote:
can you retry with max connections = 1
I always keep Max Connections=1/Max Chunks=4 while downloading.

Last edited by Mort; 06.01.2012 at 19:28. Reason: Remembered I can reproduce the same issue with a different OS/ISP
Old 06.01.2012, 19:32
Community Manager

Max connections = Max Chunks
Max Dls = Maximum simultan downloads

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 06.01.2012, 20:01
Modem User

Oh, sorry, I meant max downloads=1.

I'll try that.

Edit: No cigar. ALso, this time I noticed that in Accounts tab, they grey line for megaupload was saying no traffic left. I had to refresh 4-5 times before it went back to unlimited.

Does JD retrieve the account status every time before a download starts/resumes? And if that query fails somehow, does it automatically assume that the account is done for?

Last edited by Mort; 07.01.2012 at 12:13.
Old 07.01.2012, 22:12
FSchmertz

BTW, I'm having pretty much the same problem.

I can download from the site, but when I try to download with jdownloader my settings in host suddenly change from Premium to "Account OK," and it grays out and says "file not found."

No expert, but to me that sounds like they may have changed something and the plugin will no longer work.

P.S. Sometimes if I keep trying I can get it to keep saying Premium, and then it downloads. This problem seems a little like the problem I was having with filesonic, BTW, that apparently had something to do with a firewall on their end?

Last edited by FSchmertz; 07.01.2012 at 22:14.
Old 07.01.2012, 23:27
marcs9

Default MU account disables automatically

Hi, I've got a Megaupload Premium Account wich has been automatically disabling every now and then (3 or more times per day) for the last 2 weeks.I simply fix it up refreshing the account as soon as I'm aware of it...although it goes without saying I'm a little fed up of so much checking out.

By the way, my provider is Orange (France Télécom in Catalonia/"Spain") and my Fileserve Premium Account is showing no problems at all so far (let's knock on wood!).

Any idea?

Thank you in advance.
Old 08.01.2012, 04:58
English Supporter

what megaupload plugin version are you guys using?
(settings > host and addons > hosts :: ctrl + f > megaupload)

Old 08.01.2012, 11:39
remi

@FSchmertz & marcs9

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

If this doesn't work, un-install your virus. If you've a firewall in your router, remove the firewall on your computer, or install another one.

If all these measures wouldn't work, please provide some example links and a complete and detailed log.
Old 08.01.2012, 18:11
marcs9

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
what megaupload plugin version are you guys using?
(settings > host and addons > hosts :: ctrl + f > megaupload)
My MU plugin version is 15488.

Unfortunately to perform anything else involving my issue I should wait for the incident to happen again wich is utterly unpredictable: today for instance it hasn't occurred yet (cool but weird!)

Thanks for your quick support.

P.S.: after reading many messages in french related with the same problem and realizing that we share the same provider (France Télécom) I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the last update of the modem's soft.
Old 08.01.2012, 18:24
English Supporter

maybe modem ? or most likely that they are running transparent proxy or filter list. Anything is possible

Old 09.01.2012, 05:28
FSchmertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcs9 View Post
My MU plugin version is 15488.

Unfortunately to perform anything else involving my issue I should wait for the incident to happen again wich is utterly unpredictable: today for instance it hasn't occurred yet (cool but weird!)

Thanks for your quick support.

P.S.: after reading many messages in french related with the same problem and realizing that we share the same provider (France Télécom) I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the last update of the modem's soft.
No, it just seems to be working for me today, so it's not just you.

As mentioned, it's intermittent and then likely something on the megaupload end.
Old 09.01.2012, 23:31
marcs9

And here we go again!It was too good to be true or at least to last: a while ago my MU Premium account did behave as I sadly expected.The good news is that this time it took it quite longer to disable according to my experience in previous days.All the rest is OK.
Old 10.01.2012, 01:05
marcs9

And 25 min. after my Premium account greys out once more! Maybe to balance its former performance.
Are we just 2 people out there (in this Thread) suffering of this bad functionning?
If so what a bad luck!
Old 10.01.2012, 03:29
FSchmertz

Yeah, it happened again to me, though I got it going again by checking "enabled" several times until it recognized my premium status.

Sounds like some kind of blocking by MU, firewall on their end? Seems somewhat similar to the since-resolved problem I was having with FS that was resolved by someone here discovering something wrong with a firewall there?
Old 10.01.2012, 14:47
jaskad

Angry

Hi, im having the same problem. After a while, (30 minutes, 1 hour) the account turns out grey. Already try deleting account, hoster folder, jupdate.jar... Nothing works.:outch::outch::outch::outch:
Old 11.01.2012, 01:48
kchuong

Yeah same here. I've been getting 'invalid account' constantly ever since the MU update
Old 11.01.2012, 11:35
remi

What about a complete and detailed log?
Old 11.01.2012, 12:49
marcs9

All right, here's my log for the last few days:

http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/68432

Did I mention it happenned again and again?
Old 11.01.2012, 14:52
English Supporter

The log was started on 11/01/12 11:34:35, uploaded on 2012-01-11 11:39:39, no Megaupload activity.
Old 11.01.2012, 15:50
marcs9

No MU activity???

Then where did I get all the files I thought I was downloading from MU?

I'm sorry but I checked it up twice and a lot of files were from MU on 1/11/12.

So would you please have a second look?

And if you eventually don't find any MU download then I can tell there's something really really weird happenning related to this issue (I can assure you I'm neither nuts nor a prankster!).

Hey guys, anyone among this thread repliers kind enough to upload your log to help solving our dam*** problem?

Thank you in advance
Old 11.01.2012, 15:56
English Supporter

@marcs9

total of one download in your log and its from fileserve
16 11/01/12 11:36:23 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start new Download: fileserve.com

make sure when you upload logfiles, to not have any text highlighted. If you do it only uploads selected text. Not sure if you had done that.., only a guess.

Old 11.01.2012, 17:16
marcs9

Maybe I did something wrong uploading my log, my apologies.

Since I'm eager to fix it, from tomorrow on I'll exclusively download plenty of files from MU.
And as soon as I notice that my Premium Account is disabled I'll send my new log.

By the way, how can I re-upload a log previously (different date) recorded?

And I was once more forgetting to mention that there appeared "no files left" or something very alike every time my MU Pr.Acc. disabled, even halfway a download.Is it relevant?
Old 12.01.2012, 02:35
kchuong

Here's my log:

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/68502
Old 12.01.2012, 06:17
madascene

I just noticed that my MU account was again auto disabled overnight. I am not submitting my log since someone has already done it but if required, I can post too.
Old 12.01.2012, 07:52
English Supporter

It seems that account auto disabled does not leave any trace in the log.
kchuong's log only shows that at 5:53:42 AM finished download as premium (20 chunks), next, at 5:53:43 AM got SEVERE warning followed with html of the download page, then at 5:53:49 AM Start Download in 1 chunks (as free user?).

No detail about that SEVERE warning.

Last edited by tony2long; 12.01.2012 at 14:06.
Old 12.01.2012, 11:18
remi

I would try creating logs with the command
Code:
java -verbose -jar -Xmx512m JDownloader.jar -debug -brdebug 2>errlog.txt >log.txt
instead of using the normal logging procedure. Archive the log files and send the archive to tony2long in a PM or to support@jdownloader.org as it may contain your account data.
Old 12.01.2012, 12:29
marcs9

Well, this is my new log: http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/68522
Old 12.01.2012, 18:07
marcs9

Nothing to say about the log I uploaded this morning 5h ago?

Wrong again perhaps? I can re-upload it if you tell me how since this time all the files until the Pr.Acc. disabling event were from MU and I guess there's valuable info. in it.

Anyway I'd appreciate some comment.

Thank you.
Old 15.01.2012, 09:02
Modem User

Sorry for the delay in reply. I'm using MegaUpload plugin 15488.

The last couple of days have been good, though mostly because I've been watching JD run like a hawk. I still lost ~500 MB, but that's manageable... for now.

I was wondering, is it possible for JD to download using browser cookies instead of its MU plugin? For example in DownThemAll! I can download with multiple chunks as long as I log in to MU from the browser, can that be emulated here as a stopgap measure? In case the plug-in is what's buggy.
Old 15.01.2012, 12:09
remi

If you have an MU account why don't you enter it in jD?
Old 16.01.2012, 00:04
sp12

Default [ME] Megaupload - Slow download speeds

Before the weekend started, I've been downloading from Megaupload using JDownloader and on that friday night I managed to hit the free user download limit of 1.5 GB, which resets every hour. But the next day I get back to downloading, but instead of the download speed being from 1.5 - 2 MB/s it's now 8 - 25 KB/s.
I've tried downloading directly from Megaupload.com and that gives the the download speed a boost to 700 KB/s - 1.7 MB/s.
I then tried to change the ports on the Megaupload host but that didn't change anything.
It also starts saying Limit Reached before I even get to hit the 1.5 GB limit, not really possible to do so with an average of 15 KB/s.

Last edited by sp12; 16.01.2012 at 00:20.
Old 16.01.2012, 11:17
remi

Having speed issues? read this!

If you also have a Limit Reached message in your browser, there's nothing jD can do about it. There might be other people using the IP address (Wifi, shared connection, reconnects).