JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 28.06.2011, 04:12
avengers11

You have to excuse me on this, the program did ask me to update so I did and naturally thought it was the latest version. Thank you again for this quick resolution.
Old 28.06.2011, 04:52
avengers11

Wow the banner is making it harder to complete the code, very distracting.
Why does it keep going to system tray, that to is distracting, can I prevent this?

Solved the banner problem, the interface is resizable
Old 28.06.2011, 10:20
tomeriko

Yeah, the old solver gui was much better imho. The banner is indeed distracting, and that system tray thing is preventing from the solver window to be on top (and gain focus immediately).
Perhaps we can get to choose between the two operation modes?

PS - many kudos for this amazing tool, it works flawlessly!
Old 28.06.2011, 14:45
lelim

Default urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomeriko View Post
Yeah, the old solver gui was much better imho. The banner is indeed distracting, and that system tray thing is preventing from the solver window to be on top (and gain focus immediately).
Perhaps we can get to choose between the two operation modes?

PS - many kudos for this amazing tool, it works flawlessly!
hi,
versions 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 are buggy in some cases, related to folder permissions, please update to 1.1.3
also new banner is less eye catching
Old 28.06.2011, 14:47
Gregrin

Still having problems mentioned in first post ver 1.1.2. That's how it's work to me:
90 granted and after a moment
74 WTF ??
82 granted
90 granted
98 granted
82 WTF ????
Old 28.06.2011, 14:49
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregrin View Post
Still having problems mentioned in first post ver 1.1.2. That's how it's work to me:
90 granted and after a moment
74 WTF ??
82 granted
90 granted
98 granted
82 WTF ????
please update to 1.1.3 asap
Old 28.06.2011, 15:02
Gregrin

now when i turned on i had:
106 was too late
98 it turn off and when i tur it bac on i had
82 !!!!!!!
Old 28.06.2011, 15:02
Gregrin

Later i have
106 !!!!!!!!!!! :[

Had 114 tur it off and on and i have

Another try:
154 in meantime when i was writing answer it falls to
138 then up to
146 and ended at
130 when i ended writing and push stop it gave me

When i turn it back on i have 114 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Gregrin; 28.06.2011 at 15:17.
Old 28.06.2011, 15:31
lelim

Quote:
Later i have
106 !!!!!!!!!!! :[

Had 114 tur it off and on and i have

Another try:
154 in meantime when i was writing answer it falls to
138 then up to
146 and ended at
130 when i ended writing and push stop it gave me

When i turn it back on i have 114 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you have a logfile.txt? can you mail it to me. can you also add captchabrotherhood@gmail.com to your msn list??
Old 28.06.2011, 16:05
Gregrin

I created another account to check it. When i registered i had 30points on this new acoount ???? I check it to 70 and this time all goes without problems. I turned on JD and it check one captcha and on my account left 58 ?? This program is still bugged :/
Old 28.06.2011, 16:31
lelim

Quote:
I created another account to check it. When i registered i had 30points on this new acoount ???? I check it to 70 and this time all goes without problems. I turned on JD and it check one captcha and on my account left 58 ?? This program is still bugged :/
can you send me a message containing your first and second usernames, i can check against DB
Old 28.06.2011, 17:47
Gregrin

Did you receive my first email ?? I dont have any answer.

EDIT: Is a possibility to turn off this noise ?? or change it to a mp3 that can only i hear in my earphones not all people in my apartment ??

Last edited by Gregrin; 28.06.2011 at 18:48.
Old 28.06.2011, 20:09
ambcool

Same problem for me as well. Points are disappearing randomly even in 1.1.3 even after entering correct captchas. Please fix this. Can't tend to waste our precious time like this. The first version itself was good.
Old 28.06.2011, 20:35
cippazza

solved

Last edited by cippazza; 28.06.2011 at 20:40.
Old 28.06.2011, 22:55
Vacuum Cleaner

v1.1.3 still has an animated banner. Please remove as this is completely unnecessary. The people who are using this program already know the benefits and don't need to be bombarded with an annoying banner touting what the program achieves.

You will be losing a user and I'm sure others if this remains.

The original program was great and it's quickly moving downhill! Please fix bugs not destroy the usability.
Old 29.06.2011, 00:56
lelim

Default hi

hi,
for animated banner : my goal is not to show my own banner of course, i may use that area for several reasons in the future, important announcements, ad exhange with sharing forums for having users from different timezones, which is neccessary for a better system, ads, charity ads, like greenpeace or wwf , etc... but, i see that users don't like animated, eye catching visuals. i will keep in mind that. by the time, i will put a static banner there asap...

for credits : there are two cases : first case: when you solve captchas, your credits rise in a few seconds. when your answer goes to server, then to captcha owner user, than to his JD, if JD recognizes that captcha as wrongly solved, your credits decreases. this all procedure may take several minutes. so, for a captcha that was wrongly solved a few minutes ago, you may have a decrease later. on the gui, it may seem like you are wasting credits with no reason, but its not. second case : sometimes JD causes correct captchas to be reported as wrong :( i don't know the exact reason but i think its something about hoster decrypters. I also had experienced this manually, downloading something from uploadstation, I entered captcha manually, and correctly, JD couldnt start download and moved on next link. this continued for all links on the queue. when i put one of that links on ie and tried to download manually, after entering captcha manually, there was an alert saying that i can't download more files for some minutes, not mentioned an exact duration. i know this is not fair but i really don't know why JD behaves like that and how to fix it, probably a hoster decrypter update issue. anyway, i am working on how to prevent that....

for beep : i will hopefully put there a wav file on next version, so you can change the file and hear a wav file of your choice.

i am trying to get a better service for all of us, please keep sending me your comments and feedbacks.

ps : i am planning to set up a beta user group consisting of some experienced users, so i can send them new versions and get their feedback before i put that version public. hope that will reduce the bugs for our users significantly.

Last edited by lelim; 29.06.2011 at 02:35.
Old 29.06.2011, 01:24
Fred-Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
i am trying to get a better service for all of us, please keep sending me your comments and feedbacks.
I for one, applaud you for your efforts. Please keep up the good work and testing. Your approach seems to be achievable, and I can only hope you don't get discouraged by some of the harsher comments in this thread !
Old 29.06.2011, 09:41
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
I also had experienced this manually, downloading something from uploadstation, I entered captcha manually, and correctly, JD couldnt start download and moved on next link. this continued for all links on the queue.
I can confirm this. After a US link is downloaded a second link cannot be started. Example links :- **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 30.06.2011, 04:38
BugMeNot Account

I updated to 1.1.3 and I have to agree with the others, it seems like I keep losing a lot of credits even though I feel I'm entering most of the captchas correctly. Maybe I'm just imagining it. It seems like I'm getting 1 out of every 3 or 4 captchas wrong.

These captchas are just like the captchas for jdownloader right? You don't have to enter capital letters or a space between the two words do you?
Old 30.06.2011, 09:35
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggsy View Post
I updated to 1.1.3 and I have to agree with the others, it seems like I keep losing a lot of credits even though I feel I'm entering most of the captchas correctly. Maybe I'm just imagining it. It seems like I'm getting 1 out of every 3 or 4 captchas wrong.

These captchas are just like the captchas for jdownloader right? You don't have to enter capital letters or a space between the two words do you?
about credits, i mentioned two cases on previous post. probably experiencing one of them.

captchas are coming directly from JD, and answers are going to JD, then to hoster site. for google recaptchas, as much as i know, you dont need to put space in between words and you dont need to enter punctiations.