JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 13.07.2013, 01:32
Mega Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamantabla View Post
Captcha Brotherhood is a BOTNET...
proof? did you actually read before clicking ok?

Last edited by anikama; 13.07.2013 at 01:34.
Old 13.07.2013, 05:40
JD Fan

Getting permission and running is what a good choice a company like this. But without informing, they are stealing system resources. How can be this is fare? Ofc, I can ignore their service. But what if the user totally didn't aware the situation.

Today they will install miner, tomorrow a smtp spammer or botnet to do illegal works. Then FBI will come after users ip.
Old 13.07.2013, 11:37
English Supporter

Bit far fetched, but anything is possible if you account all evil. I have never used CBH myself as you had to install there software, and no offence but its never been that great product and it's requirement to be .net was a negative prospect. CaptchaTrader you could at least earn credits from webui or via API with 3rd party tools, which from what I gather is possible with 9kw also. I used jCatGUI _**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 14.07.2013, 20:45
lelim

Hi,
I am the developer of CBH and once again i want to remind all users that our software doesn't do any calculations without users confirmation. This was mentioned on this forum before we released support mode.
What you are talking of, is our support version and clearly asks users if they want to support CBH by letting us to use their computers calculation power.
Also, Support mode can be easily cancelled on our solver program menu, File -> Disable Support option anytime you wish.
Also, we don't have a plan for botnet or smtp stuff, i can rarely find enough time to run this system, another one is not neccessary for me
If you have any other concerns, i will be glad to clearify.
thx
Old 14.07.2013, 21:33
JD Fan

@lelim - First thing is I never seen a confirmation dialog.
Second thing, You mention 'calculation'. In same way you can mention 'visiting website' for ddos tool and 'sending message' for smtp.

If you intentions is clear, why not make a detailed info such that we are going to use 'BitCoin Miner' with a warning says, USER COMPUTER PERFORMANCE WILL BE AFFECTED

_**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Why you are collecting the all running process list? How it can not be stealing my privacy, by looking what application I'm running now?
Old 14.07.2013, 23:08
lelim

Hi,
my guess is that you clicked "ok" without reading the popup window. Because if a user does not join support mode, he shouldnt get into any calculation process. if this is the case, you can still exit support mode from menu. I meant calculation because most ordinary JD users probably don't know what is bitcoin and bitcoin mining. If they know, they would probably understand what i mean by calculation.
Also, the relation between bitcoin mining and calculation, is not so similar with the relation between visiting websites and ddos, or sending messages and bulk spam mailing.
the link you provided does not mention any details about the process. if done normally, bitcoin mining will not run your gpu more than playing a PES like game.
We are collecting the log files and log files contain open proccesses. We think it may be useful to detect some problems if users complain anything about support mode. We may tell them "you should turn off X antivirus, or Y game during the support mode" Of course they may decide to turn off the support mode instead of their game or other programs. Also since we don't know and care who our users are, those data is totally anonymous.
Anyhow, if you, or any of our users, is not comfortable with the support mode, you are free to disable/enable it. Moreover, users are also free to choose CBH as their captcha solution or not. We believe that some users will understand that this is for the good of the community and support us. Have a good night.
Old 15.07.2013, 06:11
Community Manager

Merged CBH threads...

GreZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 15.07.2013, 07:10
mspm89

Are the program or the server under maintenance? No captchas being solved ATM.
Old 15.07.2013, 08:32
JD Beta

So, it seems not an ideal approach.

I'm quitting the support for jcbh.
Old 15.07.2013, 18:41
Mega Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspm89 View Post
Are the program or the server under maintenance? No captchas being solved ATM.
yes it seems, since this morning 0am gmt = 2am server time
Old 16.07.2013, 10:48
lelim

Hi,
We suffered from a Data Center problem. System is up and running now

Last edited by lelim; 16.07.2013 at 15:23.
Old 22.07.2013, 23:51
pitoloko

Sorry for the double post was an error of my connection

Is CBH working on JD 2.0?, if yes then why a earned 100 credits and CBH discounted me ALL credits without resolving me any captcha?.

JD 2.0 still showing the captha windows event if I activate the "silent mode".

Also sometimes it shows a blank window of CBH:

But that does nothing, the CBH window isnt exited never, I need to manually close it, and the captchas are not resolved, but the CBH server discounts my the credits like if they were resolved into my JD, lol.....

I have the plugin correctly installed, the captcha picture is taken and the output.txt is generated, but NOTHING happens.

Im on windows 8.

I would like to buy 10k credits but now seeing what happens... I think can't use this program in JD 2.0

Please if I'm not wrong then remark in the official site that CBH ISNT COMPATIBLE WITH JD 2.0 to don't waste our time trying to run it and to not losse our earned credits.

At least write this question to the FAQ page of CBH main site to let know the people if it can run in JD 2.0 or not...

Last edited by pitoloko; 23.07.2013 at 00:00.
Old 22.07.2013, 23:52
pitoloko
Message deleted by raztoki. Reason: dupe
Old 23.07.2013, 00:06
pitoloko

I buyed 30K because now seems to work but sometimes happens this strange thing:

I did not filled the textbox text, CBH did it for me, the thing is this would not be displayed, I need to press the "ok" button to accept the captcha.

Notice that the countdown timer is stopped 'cause the mouseenter or textchanged event is succeed in the captcha form window, so if I don't click "Ok" then the captcha can be entered/accepted and this means the plugin can't work and I losse more credits without doing nothing to losse them.

The problem which I comment of the blank CBH window and the unresolved captchas and JD 2.0 still displaying the captchas, all of that still happening.

The temporal trick to fix all the problems of my first comment is if you keep one captcha window opened (with the countdown timer disabled) it seems like CBH work good with the other captchas who need to be resolved.

But if you start cancelling the empty captcha windows that JD displays you then you will lose a good amount of credits (I lost 100 credits in lees than 60 secs trying to use the plugin for first time without touching nothing and without success) and nothing gonna be resolved and nothing start downloading.

PS: Sorry 'cause my english.

Last edited by pitoloko; 23.07.2013 at 06:29.
Old 23.07.2013, 08:21
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitoloko View Post
I buyed 30K because now seems to work but sometimes happens this strange thing:

I did not filled the textbox text, CBH did it for me, the thing is this would not be displayed, I need to press the "ok" button to accept the captcha.

Notice that the countdown timer is stopped 'cause the mouseenter or textchanged event is succeed in the captcha form window, so if I don't click "Ok" then the captcha can be entered/accepted and this means the plugin can't work and I losse more credits without doing nothing to losse them.

The problem which I comment of the blank CBH window and the unresolved captchas and JD 2.0 still displaying the captchas, all of that still happening.

The temporal trick to fix all the problems of my first comment is if you keep one captcha window opened (with the countdown timer disabled) it seems like CBH work good with the other captchas who need to be resolved.

But if you start cancelling the empty captcha windows that JD displays you then you will lose a good amount of credits (I lost 100 credits in lees than 60 secs trying to use the plugin for first time without touching nothing and without success) and nothing gonna be resolved and nothing start downloading.

PS: Sorry 'cause my english.
Hi,
there is a setting in advanced settings on JD2, which changes how many seconds it will wait jor JAC before it displays a captcha prompt to the user. try changing it to a high value to give cbh plugin enough time. i can not check the exact setting name, but someone out there may help i think.
Also, JD2 displays the captcha prompt to the user after a specific amount of time, even JSC is running. if that is the case, just do nothing, cbh plugin should work and solve the captcha, and prompt window should disappear.
Old 23.07.2013, 09:21
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Sorry for the double post was an error of my connection
It was actually a triple post. Just as an FYI, always check if there's an edit button on your original post before you add a new one. You don't want to make the forum mods mad.

I would not bother with Captcha Brotherhood until the devs get time to further optimize it. I see they're working on it and it's an awesome project. However purchasing credits would not be a good idea right now as you already surmised. I already posted recently (scroll up / last page) about losing credits I earned by typing captcha's. For now I recommend 9kw in the interim.
Old 23.07.2013, 09:57
pitoloko

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
there is a setting in advanced settings on JD2, which changes how many seconds it will wait jor JAC before it displays a captcha prompt to the user.
Thanks for the support, but as I said my english is not good, can you tell me if one of those options is which you mean? (I think are not):

I've changed the captcha brooterhood value from 0 to 10000, I've don't touched the other setting.

Quote:
cbh plugin should work and solve the captcha, and prompt window should disappear
Not, the prompt window don't dissappear and the captcha is not resolved, at least that is what happens in my case.

EDIT: I have a keep2share.cc captcha window opened more than 3 minutes and it does not disappeared and the link dont start downloading, but I saw that the output.txt was generated and the picture.jpg so someone over the world resolved this captcha and I lost credits xD.

While I'm were writting this comment another keep2share link started to download, but the old keep2share captcha window stills opened and does not disspear...

Last edited by pitoloko; 23.07.2013 at 10:25.
Old 23.07.2013, 10:10
pitoloko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yochanan View Post
I would not bother with Captcha Brotherhood until the devs get time to further optimize it. I see they're working on it and it's an awesome project. However purchasing credits would not be a good idea right now as you already surmised. I already posted recently (scroll up / last page) about losing credits I earned by typing captcha's. For now I recommend 9kw in the interim.
I only knew two auto-captcha services, one is "auto re-captcha" which is a OCR plugin from a spanish guy named "Keko", and the other was "captcha trader" whici was a online service, as you know both are dead.

Until today I did not know any other auto-captcha sevices, I found by luck this awesome project of CBH captcha resolver on Google and I'm happy, now seeying the advanced settings of JD2 I saw two more autocaptcha services and I was surprised, I buyed the 30k credits for CBH but really I'm not sorry 'cause the money conversion to €uros was like paying for a cigarette pack and also I'm lazy to test the other two projects.

The thing is that, BCH project is not perfect, unafortunatelly the user can lost credits by doing nothing and in some circunstances the plugin will not work, strange things need to be fixed, I can't help more than posting images of what happened to me, the plugin needs to be much more improved for JD2 and a suggestion is the FAQ need to contain more information.

Bye!

Last edited by pitoloko; 23.07.2013 at 10:13.
Old 23.07.2013, 10:47
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Thanks for the support, but as I said my english is not good, can you tell me if one of those options is which you mean? (I think are not):

I've changed the captcha brooterhood value from 0 to 10000, I've don't touched the other setting.

Not, the prompt window don't dissappear and the captcha is not resolved, at least that is what happens in my case.

EDIT: I have a keep2share.cc captcha window opened more than 3 minutes and it does not disappeared and the link dont start downloading, but I saw that the output.txt was generated and the picture.jpg so someone over the world resolved this captcha and I lost credits xD.

While I'm were writting this comment another keep2share link started to download, but the old keep2share captcha window stills opened and does not disspear...
These are my settings that work fine with CBH & 9kw:

Last edited by Yochanan; 24.07.2013 at 00:15.
Old 23.07.2013, 15:06
pitoloko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yochanan View Post
These are my settings that work fine with CBH & 9kw:
hxxp://s12.postimg.org/lg26zghx9/image.jpg

Sorry, I cheated posting an external link but I didn't see a way to upload an embedded image. Mods, feel free to offer a potential supporter an alternate method.
thanks for the picture I will try that settings.

See here:

Old 24.07.2013, 01:03
[HYBRID BEING]

I seem to be losing lots of credits on cloudzer.net. Sometimes it solves captcha, but most of the time it makes me wait for an hour, and tries to solve captcha yet again. Needless to say, i'm not getting refunded.