JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 26.02.2015, 04:36
blacksheep

Well actually it happens with many others hosters, i just posted the turbobit example.
9kw works fine but i like to have points with the two just in case one fails.
CBH is failing these days and JD is eating all the 9kw credits and not touching CBH.

Also, installed jd2 from scratch, put just one link, and again it happens, it request manual solving.
Old 26.02.2015, 12:15
Ultra Loader

Problem has been solved via JD update.
CBH works as usually now.
Thanks.
Old 26.02.2015, 15:41
BigTittyGal

Thumbs up

Yes!! Updated and seems to be solved now!
Thanks!!
Old 26.02.2015, 16:03
slavekeeper

yes, fixed for me too!
Thanks!
Old 26.02.2015, 16:11
blacksheep

I just updated JD, ill try.

Thanks!!!

update!! It Works!!

Last edited by blacksheep; 26.02.2015 at 16:20.
Old 26.03.2015, 00:35
leylimley

i have the allways CBH Captcha Solver error.[/IMG]

If you can't see captcha image while creating a new user, just type anything on answer field. Your user will be created successfully!

Last edited by leylimley; 26.03.2015 at 01:01.
Old 27.03.2015, 22:45
lelim

hi, you can just ignore it!
"Tamam" a bas geç kardeş, önemli bir şey değil bu ekran.
Old 31.03.2015, 14:58
JD VIP

Default Using the waiting time, instead of wasting it

Dear lelim, thanks for captchabrotherhood. I will test it now and in the next weeks.

First: I have solved some captchas and got credits. But i must wait some time (more than 5 sec.) for new captchas to solve. Please implement, that a user gets a 2nd captcha to solve, while the 1st Captcha is in process. I think the waiting time while processing a Captcha is sufficient to solve 1 or 2 captchas, hence the user can be more produktiv in solving captchas (and earning credits), by using the waiting time, instead of wasting it.

Second: Please make the loudness of notification tones configurable.
Old 04.04.2015, 01:45
leylimley

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
hi, you can just ignore it!
"Tamam" a bas geç kardeş, önemli bir şey değil bu ekran.
teşşekkürler kardeş
Old 04.04.2015, 01:56
leylimley

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirino View Post
Dear lelim, thanks for captchabrotherhood. I will test it now and in the next weeks.

First: I have solved some captchas and got credits. But i must wait some time (more than 5 sec.) for new captchas to solve. Please implement, that a user gets a 2nd captcha to solve, while the 1st Captcha is in process. I think the waiting time while processing a Captcha is sufficient to solve 1 or 2 captchas, hence the user can be more produktiv in solving captchas (and earning credits), by using the waiting time, instead of wasting it.

Second: Please make the loudness of notification tones configurable.
is working now. i haven't any problem.
Thanks for everything.

Last edited by leylimley; 04.04.2015 at 10:32.
Old 05.05.2015, 13:47
Giga Loader

Captchabrotherhood Captcha Solver program changes registry values (right after start) which leads to constant blinking in task bar if a program like chat uses it for notification. I had this in WinXP and also Win8. Is there a way to get rid of it, as it is very annoying.

Those are the default values:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
"ForegroundFlashCount"=dword:00000003
"ForegroundLockTimeout"=dword:00030d40

After starting Captchabrotherhood Captcha Sover I have this:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
"ForegroundFlashCount"=dword:00000000
"ForegroundLockTimeout"=dword:00000000

I wonder if it changes something else.
Old 17.05.2015, 07:22
weltall

This is like the best program ever. it is not only good for when you go to sleep and you want to leave your downloads going, but also if you want to go and do other stuff and not constantly think about the downloads. Also I really like the idea of "help to be helped" that this program offers. Even at the hours that the points are the lowest it's like solve two of them to get one of yours later solved, which is not a bad deal with the speed new captchas appear.

There are two complaints I have which are kind of minor. The first is that the sounds that it comes with are not the best. The alert one is fine but the confirmation one it too loud and annoying. I usually used the windows mixer to lower the sound which helped but if I lowered it too much to make the confirmation sound not too loud, the other sound could not easily be heard. Thankfully I looked around until I found where the sounds are and replaced them with two of my choice and now the program is 10 times better (for me).

The second complaint is that when you use the 150% zoom the captchas get enlarged but the box they appear in do not, thus the larger captchas require you to scroll down the box to see it all. If the box could be a bit enlarged that would make the program even better.

Either way I find these two small problems (especially since I solved for myself the first one) and I believe this is an awesome program!
Old 26.05.2015, 09:46
benitomussolini

Angry

I open again this post.
A week ago I have bought 10K CBH credits....JD eat them all!:censored::censored:
Most of the skipped files are from Linestorage, I am not able to start the download also when resolving captcha by hand
Old 26.05.2015, 12:02
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by benitomussolini View Post
I open again this post.
A week ago I have bought 10K CBH credits....JD eat them all!:censored::censored:
Most of the skipped files are from Linestorage, I am not able to start the download also when resolving captcha by hand
Hi,
can you send me your cbh username in private so i can check if there is a problem on cbh side?

to all users, if you are trying to download from a new site, please try one download by entering captcha by hand to see if jd can start download without any problems

to jd dev team : there should be a setting defining how many retries should JD make if it can't start a download from a site, at least it should disable captcha methods for that site.
Old 26.05.2015, 12:11
benitomussolini

Quote:
Hi,
can you send me your cbh username in private so i can check if there is a problem on cbh side?

to all users, if you are trying to download from a new site, please try one download by entering captcha by hand to see if jd can start download without any problems

to jd dev team : there should be a setting defining how many retries should JD make if it can't start a download from a site, at least it should disable captcha methods for that site.
Thank you, sent by pm!
Old 26.05.2015, 14:49
lelim

benitomussolini what is your JD version?
Old 26.05.2015, 14:55
benitomussolini

Quote:
benitomussolini what is your JD version?
It is 2 Beta, build date May 26 12:41:10 CEST 2015,

Core #30228
Launcher #2905
Appwork utilities #2331
Browser #30199
Updater #444

TY
Old 07.07.2015, 14:31
Link64

Question

I have the following problem: when I run out of credits, JD requests a new captcha every second or so, which leads to a temporary ban after a while. Is there any possibility to tell JD to stop downloading, when there are no more credits available? I have a static IP, I can't just reboot the router to get rid of the ban.
Old 07.07.2015, 15:18
English Supporter

@Link64
can you check the logs and see if any communication feedback from cbh. No idea which log it would be in, so maybe search the logs for keywords. So we can at least add handling for both (if it doesn't already exist).

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 07.07.2015 at 15:20.
Old 07.07.2015, 18:51
Link64

OK... so I looked a bit in the logs... could not find there anything useful (what keywords shall I search for?).

Anyway, I created a log thru the help menu, because I thought I might get something more readable than the original files, but all I got was the message to tell the following to a supporter: 07.07.15 17.18.45to07.07.15 12.57.53 jdlog://1339652095341/

Have you access to that log now? If not, what keywords shall I search for?