JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 26.07.2017, 21:30
DSL User

Default txt list of links wrong import

hello

is there a way to import a .txt with a list of many links? copy and paste the links isnt working well because... i dont know how to explain. let me do an example:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

thats just an example... soo.. what jdownloader is doing:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

jdownloader accepts the link.. but makes a second link because it thinks
"im not sure if this is ONE link or TWO links. so i will take it as ONE link and add another line that shows SECOND version without web.archive...."

well and in fact.. that example line is only ONE link. jdownloader doesnt like that. i dont know why.
so.. what i want: in the txt file, EACH line, shall be seen as ONE link. i dont want jdownloader to improvise

and another question: will the link order be kept? because the txt file is ordered. i want jdownloader to download the files with the same order and then rename all downloaded files from 001-200 (there are 200 links in the txt).
so how do i rename all files with the original order? i mean.. where to i set it up?
3rd question: there are some duplicate links. in the 200 links. but i want them to be downloaded, too. they shall be renamed to the 001-200, too. so.. does jdownloader filter duplicate links? cause I just want jdownloader to download all links as listed in the .txt, without doing anything (not chaning order, not deleting duplicate links) but rename them into 001-200.

PS: sorry i needed to put the links into "code". because this forum seems not to like external links, it will only show them for supporters it said. but these links are non-existing. i replaced parts with "X, Y, Z and NAME

Last edited by raztoki; 26.07.2017 at 21:46.
Old 26.07.2017, 21:47
English Supporter

forum does this for a reason, please do not circumvent

that said, the parser will check for links inside links along with original link

if you know that its direct downloadable content you can add to a text file
and add 'direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff** in the front of a standard url so 'direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.07.2017, 22:27
DSL User

thanks for answering.
sorry, i thought non-real links are allowed so even non-supporters maybe can help. well now i know.

unfortunately it doesnt work for my links. i copied your example and tried. it worked with your example. but it doesnt work with my link structure.
here you can try it:

'direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

thats exactly my link structure (i filled the X Y Z NAME with other words, so the link will example my original link.) and well.. still the same error.

its not working with my previous example either, here:
'direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

maybe the problem is .. that my link already has **External links are only visible to Support Staff** AND **External links are only visible to Support Staff** in it... so adding direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff** means... there are like.. 3x http(s) ? in your example link, you have only ONE **External links are only visible to Support Staff** in your original link

Last edited by kanink; 26.07.2017 at 22:45.
Old 26.07.2017, 22:59
English Supporter

I believe we do have a archive.org decrypter and hoster plugins, please provide the full working url of what doesn't for you that way we have something to test against.

the direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

raztoki

Old 26.07.2017, 23:38
DSL User

hello

this is an example picture:

(and i think this is a general problem with sites like web.archive. because it will always have "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** before the original link. so the problem is not only with the example link i gave. it is with all websites when you search them in web.archive.)

thank you for trying to solve this special problem.
Old 26.07.2017, 23:41
DSL User

hello (somehow my previous reply dindt show up in the thread. so.. if this causes a double post now im sorry)

you can test it against this link:

and i think that problem appears with all websites put in web archive. because web archive will always put its own http before the original website.

thanks for trying to solve the problem.
Old 27.07.2017, 10:49
English Supporter

ok the link doesn't get picked up by archive.org plugins
it gets picked up by directhttp plugin

it does get added twice due to clipboard/addlinks been run though a parser
and
the directhttp url is getting processed thirst.

Please wait for jiaz to respond

Old 27.07.2017, 18:21
JD Manager

I've updated parser to special handle direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
just append direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
you can customize naming via Packagizer
for example you append #filename=xy to url
and use Packagizer rule to parse filename from anchor. Use board search, there exists already an example
Old 27.07.2017, 23:09
DSL User

hello

thank you. so all i have to do is to wait for the next update, right?
and about the customize naming.. i dont really now what commands jdownloader accepts.
it says, i need to add a filename-pattern. lets say i add "hello". so all files will be renamed to "hello"? and because there are many files, they will be renamed into hello01, hello02... ?
somewhere i read some patterns like.. <jd:indexof> and stuff.. is it possible to show a list with commands jdownloader is accepting? and what are these commands do?

greetings
Old 28.07.2017, 09:24
JD Manager

<jd:indexof> will be replaced by index of link within the package. so first link will be 1, second 2 and so on.
yes, after next core update just append direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
you can add #filename=kkk at the url and create packagizer rule that check that
DownloadURL contains .*#filename=(.+)
enable regex checkbox
set Filename <jd:hoster:1>
Old 28.07.2017, 17:10
DSL User

hello.
uhm ... i am kind of a beginner. hope it doesnt bother you.
so.. i have a link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
and when i folow your instruction, i do somthing like... this: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
in packagize i select filename - contains: .*#filename=(.+)
(.*#filename= means match all acharcters greedy, until there is a stop at #filename=, right? and (.+) is a capture, that matches all characters after filename=, right?)
then in "filename" i put <jd:hoster:1>
(the number 1 matches the first and only capture in "contain", right?)

so.. but what i dont get is.. how does packagizer know, what rename pattern i want to add? lets say... i want to rename every file into "File001". do i need to add #filename=File001 after the first url, and jdownloader packagizer will rename all other files like that? File002, File003... etc? or do i need to add #filename=File001, 002, 003... one by one to ALL urls?
what exactly is "jd:hoster" good for?
Old 28.07.2017, 18:28
JD Manager

Create a rule:
SourceURL(s) contains
.+#filename=(.+)
enable Regex-Checkbox

set Filename
<jd:indexof><jd:source:1>

That way
url#filename=Hello.zip
will result in
<jd:indexof>Hello.zip
will show up as
1Hello.zip
in list

<jd:hoster:1> tells packagizer to use the first matching group from hoster(downloadurl)
<jd:source:1> tells packagizer to use the first matching group from source(sourceurl(s))

Whenever you create a matching group, you can rightclick in the editor and it will show all available variables
Old 28.07.2017, 19:32
DSL User

ah. i see my mistake now. i always tried to handle things only with "filename contain". but with this method, i modify the whole url, not only filename, thats why i have to handle things with "sourceUrl contains" AND "filename contains". i see.

just one question: so lets say... there are 5000 files. will they be named into 0001, 0002... 0500, 3000 etc...
or will they be names into 1, 2, .... 500, 3000 etc. because for better sorting its better if the digits length match to each other. (EDIT: actually i could test it myself to see how it renames with digits...)
- besides that question, its a really good explanation. even me got it.
- is there, by any chance, a list that shows basic and useful jd-commands and what are they good for? (im talking bout commands like these two: <jd:indexof><jd:source:1> i mean... they are not regular expressions, right? i assume these are jdownloader-special-commands, not really an own programming-language like reg-ex, right?)
Old 28.07.2017, 19:40
JD Manager

Sorry have to go. Maybe one of the other staff members will answer or I will on monday
Old 28.07.2017, 19:53
DSL User

no problem. there is no need for rush
Old 31.07.2017, 17:10
JD Manager

simply rightclick into the editor field and you will see all available references that you can use.

<jd:packagename> - packagename
<jd:orgfiletype> - filetype(extension)
<jd:hoster:x> - matching group x from download url pattern
<jd:source:x> - matching group x from source url pattern
<jd:simpledate:xy> - format current timestamp with simple date, google java simpledate for syntax of xy
<jd:indexof> - index of link within the parent package