JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 03.03.2009, 20:38
immortaldaemon

Thanks, any ETA on the release of the new version that has the bug fix please?
Old 03.03.2009, 20:46
immortaldaemon

Any ETA on the new bug-fix? Thanks!
Old 03.03.2009, 21:46
Math01

Hello

It's the same for me ... I got an update 5 minutes before writing this message but now, it's always the same : file not found !
Do you know when the fix will be made (this evening or tomorrow or ...) ?
In all cases : Thanks for this beautiful software!

Math

Last edited by Math01; 03.03.2009 at 22:48.
Old 03.03.2009, 22:31
spear

I think a temporary cure could be to deactivate the captcha recognition for megaupload and to turn on the jd reconnect option. Megaupload seems to act in a similar way as rapidshare; when downloaded one or two files, a reconnect is needed.

Of course, if you have active downloads from other hosts megaupload stays checking over and over through the packages. Try to use only megaupload to test.

I deactivated all other hosts and selected "avoid captchas" into the megaupload host configuration. Be sure to check "skip link" if the file already exists in Preferences > Download/Network:General

This is not a cure but useful to complete some packages. The third downloading file from megaupload decreases speed at ridiculous rates. Yes, a cure is needed asap.

Last edited by spear; 03.03.2009 at 22:54.
Old 03.03.2009, 22:48
Math01

I got an update 1 minute and now, all is ok

Last edited by Math01; 03.03.2009 at 23:01.
Old 03.03.2009, 23:07
TheFlyingDutch4

i'm having a problem while trying to download from megaupload, first the files weren't found, but then i restarted the program and jdownloader regonised them, but for my surprise i clicked on the 'start' button the program was asking me to enter the captchas:pinch::confused::huh:....now i'm downloading the program again and 'll see if it works

good luck!:smile:
Old 03.03.2009, 23:16
ubauba20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math01 View Post
I got an update 1 minute and now, all is ok
well, it isn't
it asks me for a password to everything on MU. I checked files I've got, they don't have passwords

then it says wrong password and turns link red :[

probably it has mistaken captchas for passwords (so it isn't possible to dl from MU 'cause you don't see captchas to write it even by yourself)

Last edited by ubauba20; 03.03.2009 at 23:20.
Old 03.03.2009, 23:31
szoctzrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubauba20 View Post
well, it isn't
it asks me for a password to everything on MU. I checked files I've got, they don't have passwords

then it says wrong password and turns link red :[

probably it has mistaken captchas for passwords (so it isn't possible to dl from MU 'cause you don't see captchas to write it even by yourself)
EXCATLLY!
This only happen when you are using your premium to download from MU
I have tried to temporally disable my premium account setting, this password thing won't show up.
Old 03.03.2009, 23:43
offthewall

Was getting "file not found" yesterday, now I'm getting "temporally unavailable" today. The files are available, it's just too much of a pain to download it without JDownloader. All of the latest updates are installed, hopefully this problem resolves itself soon.
Old 03.03.2009, 23:55
TheFlyingDutch4

i found a solution....it's just as i've said before, i downloaded the program again, updated it an it works spectacularly:smile::smile::thumbup:
Old 04.03.2009, 00:09
Luigi

Thumbs up MU funcionando pero me pide captcha

wow MU funktioniert wieder, dank aber ich fragte captcha

wow MU works again, thanks but I asked captcha

Last edited by Luigi; 04.03.2009 at 00:23.
Old 04.03.2009, 00:29
fenixin

Espero que mis palabras no molestaran a nadie y si lo hicieron me disculpo, el programa es increible, antes me indicaba "Error : Number Format : for Imput String" N "" pero ahora aunque no ponga a descargar por premium el programa me indica que "no se encuentra" los archivo que deseo descargar por MU, intente descargar la version anterior del programa y no actualizarla para poder descargar, pero no dio resultado.

Espero que perdonen mi ingles pero estoy usando el "Babel Fish" para traducir.

I hope that my words did not bother to anybody and they did if it I apologize, the program is incredible, before indicated " to me; Error: Number Format: for Imput String" N " " but now although it does not put to unload by premium the program indicates that " to me; not encuentra" the file that desire to unload by MU, tries to unload the previous version of the program and not to update it to be able to unload, but it did not give result.

I hope that they pardon my English but I am using " Babel Fish" in order to translate.
Old 04.03.2009, 00:36
szoctzrs

thx god~~
I love JD
You guys are so fast~
Now i can download from MU even i use my premium account!
Amazing!!!
Old 04.03.2009, 00:40
ubauba20

OK, IT works AWESOME, (NO CAPTCHAS, NO WAITING TIME)

GREAT THANKS JD TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: three times it was OK, but know it waits 5 minutes when it reaches 0:00 nothing happens, please help

edit x2: I downloaded Jdownloader again, [so I have 2 Jdownloders] made updates, now it works with MU but it needs captchas

question: do I have to move my links to that second Jdownloader from the old one or will it be possible in some time that that older JD will work with MU again?
(both JD are 0.4.812, so older in this case means 'my fist installed JD')

Last edited by ubauba20; 04.03.2009 at 01:23.
Old 04.03.2009, 01:01
hoochiemate

Default JD LinksCollector for MegaUpload Working Now

I can download from MegaUpload now after update a few minutes ago. Thanks JD Team you guys rock.:thumbup:
Old 04.03.2009, 01:11
ubauba20

OK make a test stop downloading and then start again
there will be captcha waiting for you
Old 04.03.2009, 01:16
hoochiemate

Default JD can download from MegaUpload now after update but captcha stop working.

I can download from MU now after update but captcha stop working. Thanks for fixing the download problem. A fix is needed for captcha for MU.
Old 04.03.2009, 01:24
hoochiemate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubauba20 View Post
OK make a test stop downloading and then start again
there will be captcha waiting for you
Read the Thread Title (JDownloader can't download from Megaupload).
This was the problem before update not the captcha. This is a new problem the anti captcha for MU stop working after the update. Read the thread title before you reply.:tongue:

Last edited by hoochiemate; 04.03.2009 at 01:27.
Old 04.03.2009, 01:58
Sheadox

JAC stopped working due to changes from megaupload, not because of the update, a new ocr for mu has to get developed
Old 04.03.2009, 03:15
TheWanderer

Can we hope to see it fixed soon?
Old 04.03.2009, 15:21
MeReNG

Unhappy

Hey guys... hope u can fix these problems with captchas asap
here... waitingggggggg
Old 04.03.2009, 17:47
Botzi

Merged all MU Threads.

All should work again except the captchas. the captcha thread is here http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=125
Old 04.03.2009, 18:47
lazlo1968

This is my first post, so the first thing I want to say is THANK YOU for this magnificent program.

I have been affected by the MU thing, just after I had acquired a platinum account (talk about timing).

Well, I would to report my situation. In configuration of premium accounts, when I insert my login and password for MU, it won't accept and I receive this message:"Plugin megaupload.com-4829 may be defect".

If I leave my premium data active, JD won't download from MU. There is a message saying: "Error: Number Format: For input string: "N"".

However, if my premium account is inactive, I can download, regardless of the the fact that links have been copied and pasted or that they come from encrypted dlc file. Of course, it is just one file at a time. Also, sometimes it asks for the alphanumeric key to start and sometimes it does not.

I hope this can help developers a little and... of cour5se, I wish it gests fixed really soon.

All the best

I edt: It asks for the captcha all the time now. Still not able to make my premium account work.

Last edited by lazlo1968; 04.03.2009 at 18:52. Reason: correction on a statement
Old 05.03.2009, 11:27
ConTigo

botzi im still getting the same error :S
Old 05.03.2009, 17:21
squallA

I've got another problem - Fatal Error
I don't have Premium account for Megaupload.
How to solve this ? Help me please....

Old 05.03.2009, 18:08
alvesricardo

hi

yesterday i instaled your jDownloader program and it was working perfectly till it installed the updates.

before it recognizes links and passed the captchas.

after it started to ask for captchas.

somehow it was working with the initial version from the JD downloaded from your site.

i do0'nt know if it is working now, but just wanted to let you guys know
Old 07.03.2009, 13:19
ENDERMAC

Hi all,

After last update my platinum account is working again with Jdownloader.

Thank you very much!

Best regards.

Last edited by ENDERMAC; 07.03.2009 at 13:27.