Closed Thread

Old 25.10.2010, 14:09
Faber

Habe ich leider auch mit fileserve.com

Das nervt gewaltig !!

Rudi
Old 25.10.2010, 19:58
bradsh

i have this problem as well. files frequently stop downloading midway through, premium keeps turning itself off. this has nothing to do with specific links, it does it even if you dont download anything.

it automatically disables when you start jdownloader. if you recheck the box in the premium account list that jdownloader is automatically unchecking, premium validates and works for awhile and then turns itself off again.
Old 25.10.2010, 20:02
2cando

@ 'bradsh' E X A C T L Y !!!
Old 25.10.2010, 22:04
janbal

Default premium account disabled problem

I have the same premium account disabled problem

"i have this problem as well. files frequently stop downloading midway through, premium keeps turning itself off. this has nothing to do with specific links, it does it even if you dont download anything.

it automatically disables when you start jdownloader. if you recheck the box in the premium account list that jdownloader is automatically unchecking, premium validates and works for awhile and then turns itself off again."

Win 7 Ultimate
Fileserve plugin 12739
Microsoft Security Essentials
Java Version 1.6.0_17 from Sun Microsystems Inc
JD ver: 0.9.580

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/16351
Old 25.10.2010, 23:22
nomadmax59

Default premium account disabled problem

I have the same premium account disabled problem.

Win 7 Ultimate 64bit
Fileserve plugin 12739
Java Version 1.6.0_22 from Sun Microsystems Inc

NoMadMax59
Old 26.10.2010, 00:59
t-doh

Hi
Same problem of everyone with my premium fileserve account and Jdownloader.
For two days I have trouble using my premium account file server.
The premium account is invalid.
How can I do?

windows xp pro sp 3
Fileserve plugin 12739
Java Version 1.6.0_22 from Sun Microsystems Inc

Best Regards

Last edited by t-doh; 26.10.2010 at 01:27.
Old 26.10.2010, 05:27
JD English Support (inactive)

@ janbal,

Thank you for your post. The log identifies the problem for us.

Quote:
40 10/24/10 1:40:07 PM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on BBC.Explosions.How.We.Shook.the.World.PDTV.x264.AAC.MVGroup.part1.rar
40 10/24/10 1:40:10 PM - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Fileserve availablecheck is broken!
40 10/24/10 1:40:14 PM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Premium error
40 10/24/10 1:40:14 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Premium Account francois7615: expired:Premium error
40 10/24/10 1:40:14 PM - WARNING [java_downloader] ->
Error occured- latest: ERROR_PREMIUM
00100000000001000000000100000001 <Statuscode
00000000000000000000000000000001 |TODO
00000000000000000000000100000000 |ERROR_PREMIUM
00000000000001000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_IN_PROGRESS
00100000000000000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_ACTIVE
StatusText: Connecting...
Since you are using Windows 7, please make sure you have followed the instructions in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Required Patches.

@ Fred,

S'il vous plaît pardonnez mon manque de compétences en français. Si vous avez du mal me comprendre, s'il vous plaît n'hésitez pas à demander de l'aide.
(Please forgive my lack of skill in French. If you have trouble understanding me, please feel free to ask for help.)

KIS is an integrated security package. These are not recommended. Please make sure you have exempted JDownloader.exe, Java.exe, and Javaw.exe from both the firewall and the on-line scanning.

Since you are using Windows 7, please make sure you have followed the instructions in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Required Patches.
---
After making these changes (and restarting your computer), you can upload a Log, as described below:

What I meant about the log is to run JDownloader as normal.
When FileServe Premium turns off, Stop Downloads (Square Button in Toolbar). Then upload your log.

After that, reset FileServe Premium and restart downloading (Green triangle at the far left of the toolbar).

@ 2cando,
Please try installing Java J2SE JRE 6u20 32 bit from "java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/6u20/index.html". You do not have to uninstall other versions first. Please do not install the JDK unless you are told to, it is a huge download intended for developers.

Norton 360 is an integrated security package. These are not recommended. It is not as effective as the programs recommended in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Choosing and installing security software.

Regardless of your security software, please make sure you have exempted JDownloader.exe, Java.exe, and Javaw.exe from both the firewall and the on-line scanning.

@ bradsh,

Please provide the kind of information that is contained in the messages from the two previous people. Without your OS, Java version, and security software version, I cannot advise you.

@ nomadmax59

Please try installing Java J2SE JRE 6u20 32 bit from "java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/6u20/index.html". You do not have to uninstall other versions first. Please do not install the JDK unless you are told to, it is a huge download intended for developers.

Norton 360 is an integrated security package. These are not recommended. It is not as effective as the programs recommended in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Choosing and installing security software.

Regardless of your security software, please make sure you have exempted JDownloader.exe, Java.exe, and Javaw.exe from both the firewall and the on-line scanning.

@ t-doh,

Thank you all for your assistance in figuring out this problem.

drbits.

Last edited by drbits; 26.10.2010 at 05:47.
Old 26.10.2010, 05:46
hirohd

I heard JDownloader 0.87 is working with Fileserve.com

But I cannot test cuz I don´t found the 0.87.

Edit (drbits): There is no 0.87. Do not believe everything you hear or read.

Last edited by drbits; 26.10.2010 at 05:49.
Old 26.10.2010, 05:55

Default Issue understood - wait for update

Please do not post more about this problem until the next plugin update that includes FileServe. If you have important information that is not in the last 10 messages, please feel free to post it.
Old 26.10.2010, 09:38
tobobant

Default solution to this problem

There is a simple explanation why the plugin is not running:

fileserve.com did some maintenance and apparently they messed up the internal adding of www after **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

This bug seems to be unstable as sometimes it works without www.

JD has only URLs without www as i see it in the source.

Example: Any link thats like **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**... will get you a page with no text (most of the time). If you add www like **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**... it works.

Seems to be a simple fix.

PS: fileserve got informed as well and I post you their reply if you want.
Old 26.10.2010, 13:30
daxcimix

@tobobant: please tell something us when fileserve support answer to you!
Old 26.10.2010, 18:41
tobobant

They seem to have fixed this problem pretty soon.

After a couple tests over the past hour I never retrieved a blank page if I didnt enter www.

JDownloader accepts my premium acc again and downloads running smoothly with full speed.

Maybe they where too ashamed of getting back to me as I havent recieved any answer yet

The plugin should work fine without any update.

Cheers,
tobobant
Old 26.10.2010, 20:38
Fred Martin

I do confirm, it's working right now at 5:37pm GMT.

I'm very happy to be able to use again filserve
Old 26.10.2010, 20:46
2cando

Talking

:thumbup:
I don't have a download running at the moment, but in JDownloader fileserve stayed 'Activated' all afternoon!
Old 27.10.2010, 16:28
spiktsu

I got it to work! File Serve no longer gets disabled by itself.

Okay guys! I had the same problems too. I know how frustrating it is.
Specially when you want to leave the pc on downloading everything you set up,
then you wake up in the morning and "buzz" Plugin Error! Oh my gosh you just wanna *$%#
Alright, here is what I did.

1. Updated my java to: jre-6u22-windows-i586.exe
2. Under settings in JDownloader: Plugins & Add-ons/Host/Premium.
Disable all the other accts you may have but of course not File Serve.

By doing that FS did not disable itself anymore. Perhaps FS is greedy haha
On my case I have an acct with MU as well. I had them both enabled.
But then FS kept disabling by itself every ten min. or so. I came here and read your
posts.. You guys all had the same issue as me and yet not fixed.
So now that I got it to work fine for me, perhaps this method will work for you too!
Good luck!
Old 27.10.2010, 19:48
pansatuser

Default Plugin Error from Fileserve

I Recently downloaded some 43 files from Fileserve
and 40 out 43 were downloaded with no problem but I got 3 Files with a plugin error (out of date ) messages.

If anyone could help? Theses are the files:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
:huh:
Old 27.10.2010, 21:57
BW Z06

Are you premium user or free user?
If you belong to free users it might be that you entered wrong captchas too often.
Did you try to reset the links? Resetting links causes that this file tries to download again.
A logfile is missing. Please provide a logfile.

Greetz,
BW Z06
Old 28.10.2010, 04:30

I doubt that the JRE update fixed the problem, but disabling all other Premium accounts is interesting.

Last edited by drbits; 28.10.2010 at 05:09.
Old 28.10.2010, 05:29
spiktsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
I doubt that the JRE update fixed the problem, but disabling all other Premium accounts is interesting.

Let me know if it works for you... Mine is still working fine ^_^
Old 29.10.2010, 17:52
dejiko

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pd1982 View Post
As previous thread closed, I have a reply to Gweilo here.

I had tested download files in fileserve and latest status as below:
Premium user in HK - login and download through browser (with NO block-login page again and again)
*Fileserve requires me to login EVERYTIME before downloadin previous days, then I sent the wrong message to you as a free user/anonymous after it solved the issue
Anonymous in HK - redirected to block-login page (download is not available)
Excuse me, I also live in HK, and discovered "block-login" problem on 17-Oct. I had sent a e-mail to their support on 19-Oct, content:

"I am a long-term user of your great web space. But I can not download files in your web space recently. It seem that your web space was blocked in Hong Kong. Is it HK government blocked your website or your website blocked HK user? May I know if it is a temporary blocked in Hong Kong region or not. Will it un-blocked in the near future? Thankyou very much!"

Finally they had replied me yesterday just ONE word:
"A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #5***** with the following response:
Permanently.
We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email directly."

I took an oath to never paid to this f**k company.
Old 29.10.2010, 20:55
Leerzeichenüberseher

Schickt mir mal jemand seine Accountdaten via PM, dann kann ich das testen/fixen.

.bismarck
Old 30.10.2010, 04:26
tobobant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiktsu View Post
I got it to work! File Serve no longer gets disabled by itself.

Okay guys! I had the same problems too. I know how frustrating it is.
Specially when you want to leave the pc on downloading everything you set up,
then you wake up in the morning and "buzz" Plugin Error! Oh my gosh you just wanna *$%#
Alright, here is what I did.

1. Updated my java to: jre-6u22-windows-i586.exe
2. Under settings in JDownloader: Plugins & Add-ons/Host/Premium.
Disable all the other accts you may have but of course not File Serve.

By doing that FS did not disable itself anymore. Perhaps FS is greedy haha
On my case I have an acct with MU as well. I had them both enabled.
But then FS kept disabling by itself every ten min. or so. I came here and read your
posts.. You guys all had the same issue as me and yet not fixed.
So now that I got it to work fine for me, perhaps this method will work for you too!
Good luck!
Haven't you seen my post almost 22 h before you posted? It has nothing to do with any update of java or disabling and enabling. I explained the source of that error and fileserve was the one responsible for the plugin getting disabled. They had messed up the internal www adding of their webserver. they got back to me a few h after my post telling me that the problem is fixed.
How i discovered that? Take a look at the plugin source code and you'll see that all remote accesses where done without the www in front. Fileserve fixed it, everyone is happy.

Reverse what you did and you'll see

No offense, just correction.

cheers
Old 30.10.2010, 07:09
JD Adviser

Default Fileserve: Aborted: No Permission to write to disk.

After reading the Bug Report wiki, here is my message.

I logged at level "all" and the report is available at: http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/16806

I have downloaded frequently as a free user at Fileserve, most of the time with several files going one right after the other (taking into account the usual waiting times, of course). All the times, it has gone without a hitch.

Here's the file today that gave me a problem: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I keep getting the "Aborted: No permission to write to disk" error. No matter what I do; reset, resume, force download, change directory, it continues to give me the message. After I reset or resume and wait 10 minutes, it'll start the download again, then d/l 10MB, 20MB or even 60MB and then stop and give me the same error message.

My version of JD is: 0.9.580. I am on Mac OS X 10.4.11 (G4 PPC) and am using Java version 1.5.0_19. It's the latest that is available for my version of OS X.

There was another post on seemingly the same subject matter, but it was marked "SOLVED" and my problem isn't solved yet. Hence my post. Thanks in advance if you can provide help or insight.

I'm going to try to d/l the file in my browser instead. But that is not a long-term solution since I often cue up a lot of Fileserve d/l's and it would be a shame if this problem is here to stay.

Regards,

Last edited by User0; 30.10.2010 at 08:14. Reason: Got requisite info
Old 30.10.2010, 12:38
remi

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.

Also reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1.
Old 30.10.2010, 19:44
JD Adviser

Thanks for the reply, Remi.
I don't use virus software on Mac OS X. From everything I've read in the Mac Forums, it's not necessary. As far as JD, I don't think it's a function of the Connection settings, since I dialed those down awhile ago and everything has been going swimmingly as far as Fileserve. Actually, it appears to be a problem with the file after all. I cue'd up a couple of other larger Fileserve downloads, one after another, and they all went through fine.
Old 30.10.2010, 21:01
Community Manager

Hmm you guys sent me accounts and links and it ALWAYS worked when i tested it...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 01.11.2010, 04:45

@ User0,

If you download programs you should always scan them with an antivirus after they download and before you use them, even in OS-X. Having the system scan each file when you open it is just a convenience.

If your router contains a firewall, you do not need a software firewall. You only need a firewall if somebody is going to attack you with a lot of bad requests.
Old 04.11.2010, 22:14
nonessentials

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Fileserve hoster needs a setting that will prevent automatic reconnects while a Fileserve link is being downloaded. Yes, Fileserve allows the download to resume from the point of interruption, but it requires that a new captcha be filled in, and so that makes unattended downloads from Fileserve fail.
Old 05.11.2010, 06:58
dksopp

I was trying to load some files from fileserve these 2 days and encountered "?temp.uncheckable" with check online function which ends up unable to load the file. Then I tried to open the page manually and discovered [**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** "This service is temporarily not available for your service area" Seems like they blocked ip from Hong Kong.

It is just like Megaupload for me, but I could use JDownloader's plugin to bypass the ip block and load the file from Mega.
I wonder if you guys would work on a new version of fileserve plugin that works like megaupload one. Thx
Old 05.11.2010, 13:17
remi

@nonessentials

I see several solutions :-

1) easiest and cheap : disable "Let Reconnects interrupt resumable downloads" in Settings -> Basics - Downloads & Connections -> Download Control;

2) pay $0.002 per captcha : use the "addon for decaptcher.com service";

3) wait for a "mutual captcha solving" method;

4) convince a developer to implement some anti-reCaptcha algorithms (some algorithms are public now);

5) convince the jD Team to implement anti-captcha methods for all types of captchas, including reCaptcha (CAPTCHA killer might be a complete solution);

6) wait for a host specific setting for fileserve.com concerning automatic reconnect.
Old 05.11.2010, 20:06
nonessentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
@nonessentials

I see several solutions :-

1) easiest and cheap : disable "Let Reconnects interrupt resumable downloads" in Settings -> Basics - Downloads & Connections -> Download Control;

2) pay $0.002 per captcha : use the "addon for decaptcher.com service";

3) wait for a "mutual captcha solving" method;

4) convince a developer to implement some anti-reCaptcha algorithms (some algorithms are public now);

5) convince the jD Team to implement anti-captcha methods for all types of captchas, including reCaptcha (CAPTCHA killer might be a complete solution);

6) wait for a host specific setting for fileserve.com concerning automatic reconnect.
Thanks for the response, remi. I was requesting option 6), a specific Fileserve setting, which would seem straightforward to do. 1) is too broad since, e.g., Depositfiles handles automatic reconnect interruptions fine; 2) I'm not familiar with, nor am I inclined to pay for a perl script which probably has to track its useage to determine how much is owed; 3) through 5) are "pie in the sky", I'm afraid.
Old 06.11.2010, 04:30

Host specific settings (for many things) are requested in the Bugtracker, but such features will probably have to wait until after the new database is written. This release is waiting for the new Download Engine. I hope that the next release will include the new database (and the following the Event Manager). The release after the new database will probably include all of the normal settings in the package or even in the link.

Host specific settings are not needed to prevent reconnection during download from a site, just un-tick the box that says to allow reconnection to interrupt resumable downloads. The current proposal is to only permit reconnection to reconnect resumable downloads if no Captcha was displayed for the download. That would take care of your problem.

The "addon for decaptcher.com service" is not approved by the JD team and probably never will be. This is a way to contact a service that solves Captchas. The only appropriate feature request in the Bug Tracker is an addon to which you can connect a separate program to contact a service that could solve any Captchas that JD cannot. This allows the (already started) Mutual DeCaptcha service to be connected, the commercial service to be connected, or any other.

Last edited by drbits; 06.11.2010 at 04:35.
Old 06.11.2010, 14:24
damnned

Default Suggestion for Fileserve

Well i have tested and it works so if the Jdownloader makes it auotmatic it will be much easier.Here is my way of download from fileserve.

If you started a download from fileserve you have to wait for 12 min. to download another file.Here is the tricky part; even if your first file not finished you can start another file download after 12 minutes.I have managed to download 4 different file at the same.if i try to download the fifth it gets hard but sometimes it accepts the fifth too

So my suggestion is when we start a download from fileserve with jdownloader,it can start counting down for the other file from 13-14 min (just to be safe) and it can download as many files as it can handle at the same time.
Old 06.11.2010, 19:21
damnned

why did you move my suggestion under this topic.
Mine is not a problem with fileserve.just a suggestion for jdownloader.
Old 07.11.2010, 10:21

@ damnned,

I don't know why it was moved, but it does not matter much. It will get more attention here.

This suggestion would not be taken seriously by anybody on the Team. Downloading in parallel on a host that does not support parallel downloads for your user class is not something you want to get caught doing.
Old 07.11.2010, 14:01
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
I don't know why it was moved, but it does not matter much. It will get more attention here.
Is this meant as a joke? I don't see why this interesting suggestion would get more attention when it's buried in a huge problems thread.

Edit (drbits): No Joke. People have subscribed to this thread.

Last edited by drbits; 07.11.2010 at 21:28.
Old 07.11.2010, 20:23
damnned

it does support parallel downloads.The only problem is you have to wait 12 min at least to start another.I can make it manually (of coursa not using jd.) but looking for the clock for every 12 min is annoying.Take it serious or not just wanna help some people.

If you are downloading 50x200mb parts it will take a long time with download limit(avarage of 150kb/s).But if you start a new file every 12 min. it will lower the time a lot.(4 parts at the same time 4x150=600kb/s)
Old 08.11.2010, 13:56
remi

Cool

I think it's a mechanism that isn't supported by jD. This case is particular in that there is a delay to be respected between download starts, not between a download started and a download finished.

The plug-ins specify the maximum number of allowed simultaneous downloads. FSe offers this more sophisticated simultaneous download feature but it might exist for other hosts as well. I thinks it's worth being considered, but I'm afraid - now I'm speculating - only a more flexible and redesigned download engine might be able to cope with this.
Old 09.11.2010, 10:24

I doubt that FileServe.com knows about this bug. If we put it in the plugin and a lot of people use it, the bug would get fixed relatively quickly.
Old 09.11.2010, 11:48
Polish Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnned View Post
it does support parallel downloads.The only problem is you have to wait 12 min at least to start another.
It was reported by Fr0Gi almost a month ago:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...6&postcount=11
http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...9&postcount=13

I've confirmed such a behaviour:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...9&postcount=25

As drbits wrote - probably if it was implemented in jD - Fileserve would quickly "close the door".
Closed Thread