JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 26.05.2020, 05:32
Modem User

Lightbulb Feature Request: RegEx Shortcut for <jd:plugin> for Packizer

Hi there!

I'd like to request a new dynamic variable for the packagizer that will return the plugin that was used in the download.

Example use case:

This way if I download a video from youtube, it'll end up with a file/folder name starting with "youtube.com--".

Another variable that stripes the `.com` would be great, as I'm really only after the site/service name.
Old 26.05.2020, 08:19
English Supporter

would it be easier to use existing feature like downloadurl/sourceurl then match the domain in regex without the .com? then reference it with respective dynamic tag ?

the issue with your request, is the package customiser doesn't have reference to which plugin gets used for download. linkchecking/adding of links can be done via decrypter or hoster plugins. Also different plugin can download in respects to multihoster plugins (though not for youtube in this case).

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.05.2020, 09:08
JD Manager

Raztoki is right that the plugin might not being known yet. The packagizer rules are processed at different stages.
Also there might be several main domains for a site/service, so which one to use? With/without tld....

You should just use regex to parse/check on url and then assign the tag by yourself. That way you know exactly what it does/how it works/works as you expect it to work
Old 26.05.2020, 09:35
Modem User

Alright, I've given that a go and it works. This method certainly has a disadvantage with needing you to make a rule for every site you want to do this with.

But I do see the issue the other way if it delves in a link and pulls lots of other links.

Thank you for the help, it got me where I wanted to be.
Old 26.05.2020, 10:31
JD Manager

You can also create a rule that parses the domain from URL and then use that match somewhere else.
You can use matching groups in the *set* fields. That way you could create a generic solution for this
When you need help/got question, just ask
Old 26.05.2020, 15:59
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonez View Post
... dynamic variable for the packagizer that will return the plugin that was used in the download...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
... <jd:hoster:number> this placeholder will be replaced by the matching group(number) of downloadurl pattern or the host itself if number is -1 ...
While you can use <jd:hoster:-1> in packagizer to get the host name, it will break auto package name generation. This will also return only the plugin name in some cases (e.g. http links).

A better option would be to use "Split Packages By Hoster" option in the context menu. Unlike packagizer rule, you can use this to append the host name only to the selected packages. Also, it will return the actual host name even for direct http links.

By default it will create a package name in 'packagename - hostname' format. But you can invert the pattern in advanced settings (LinkgrabberSettings.splitpackagenamefactorypattern).