JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 23.06.2009, 14:49
Polish Supporter

I'm using jD mostly with RS (premium and free), sometimes with other services: MU, odsiebie, hotfile - as download manager it works perfectly.
I minimialized usage of CPU/memory by switching off the performance features and putting jD into tray - so this problem is not bothering me anymore.

But one feature I'm awaiting in the near releases.
Please correct the refreshing in packages browser after changing the status
of packages (Enable/Disable). With huge list of packages it's really frustrating to search for previous position every time after stopping/starting some packages.
Old 23.06.2009, 17:26
Niy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
the message *ip is already loading* comes directly from the hoster! just wait longer, most hosters wait an timeout before they free the *ip in use*!

05917 and some of the beta do have an update bug! because of that you have to download the latest version from homepage and extract over old one.
Umm... but it seems like waiting forever.

On the update bug, which file i need to download to solve this megaupload problem? Any links?
Old 23.06.2009, 17:27
Niy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gweilo View Post
Have you set up and enabled Reconnect?

If not, then this method won't work.
How should I properly set up and enable reconnect? I am on a router with an ISP providing fixed IP... so probably I can't reconnect to obtain a new IP? Or maybe that's my misunderstanding? maybe a newb question...
Old 23.06.2009, 18:51
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niy View Post
How should I properly set up and enable reconnect? I am on a router with an ISP providing fixed IP... so probably I can't reconnect to obtain a new IP? Or maybe that's my misunderstanding? maybe a newb question...
The idea is to change your IP.
If you really have a fixed IP, you can't do that (unless you use a proxy).

But first confrm you really do have a fixed IP -- that's usually something you have to pay extra for.

Check your IP using eg **External links are only visible to Support Staff**myip.dk. Then turn off your router and modem for 5 minutes, and then back on, check again. If your IP is different, you have a dynamic IP, and you can use "Reconnect" in JD.

Reconnect does this using software commands, which are different for each router.

See the Wiki for details of how to set this up.
Old 25.06.2009, 04:53
Soulstrom

Default Downloading More than one file at once

When I download megaupload files manually, I can get maybe 7-16 going at a time. I do not have a premium account, only a free membership, and I was wondering how I can get jDownloader to download more than one at a time this way. I entered my account info in the configuration tab under hosts and megaupload, I have the checkbox checked, and it says "Account is ok".

Thanks
Old 26.06.2009, 20:49
search4bp

Default A FANTASTIC program !

Coalado, honestly, this is the BEST download program I ever used. You can throw at it what you want, it processes almost everything with ease! With some small problems, easy to live with.

CONGRATULATIONS!

The only REAL downside I have to mention too: The scheduler plug-in seems to have been made by someone who never used any computer... absolutely hard to understand, forgets the settings etc pp

I wrote a special request in the appropriate section of this forum, see here:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...0694#post20694

Thanks for listening/reading and doing something there too
Hugs, Judith
Old 28.06.2009, 08:34
leomelo

I have this problem:
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:01 AM - Main-> Start JDownloader
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDUtilities-> Create Classloader: for: /home/leomelo/.jd
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> rootDir:/home/leomelo/.jd
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDChat.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDNewsfeeds.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDShutdown.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDUnrar.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/schedule.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDTray.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDFolderWatch.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDRemoteControl.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:02 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDWebinterface.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:03 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDInfoFileWriter.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:03 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDLangFileEditor.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:03 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDHJMerge.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:03 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/plugins/JDPremiumCollect.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:03 AM - JDClassLoader-> Jar file loaded: /home/leomelo/.jd/JDownloader.jar
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:03 AM - DatabaseConnector-> Loading database
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:03 AM - DatabaseConnector-> Checking database
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:06 AM - Main-> init Eventmanager
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:06 AM - Main-> init Localisation
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:07 AM - Main-> init Configuration
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:16 AM - java_downloader-> Webupdater disabled
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:22 AM - java_downloader-> Probably wrong URL! See log for more infos!
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:43 AM - java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:47 AM - java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:52 AM - java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found
Jun 28, 2009 2:07:57 AM - java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found
Jun 28, 2009 2:08:02 AM - java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found
Jun 28, 2009 2:08:07 AM - java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found
Jun 28, 2009 2:08:11 AM - java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found
Jun 28, 2009 2:08:16 AM - java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found
Jun 28, 2009 2:08:21 AM - java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found
Old 28.06.2009, 14:59
JD Manager

setup reconect correct because
java_downloader-> No LiveHeader Script found

or disable it in toolbar
Old 29.06.2009, 20:30
Slaninica

1. Missing Waittime after loosing connection setting - default 300s (too much for me) - was present in previous versions.

2. Automaticly continues to next link, although it "knows" that there's no connection.

Problem is when external program reconnects JDownloader doesn't resume interrupted download but other.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

edit:

Just to say that I do not reconnect to get new IP, I'm using premium. External program just reconnects after losing internet connection for whatever reason it may be. Useful for leaving JD unattended. I explained this in topic: http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=4535

Last edited by Slaninica; 29.06.2009 at 20:35. Reason: additional info
Old 01.07.2009, 10:44
AgentoUK

Default Auto Start Download - Skip "Add Package" part

Hi,

Can this version be set to start downloads automatically? When using the clipboard monitor (and even the Firefox addon) I always have to go into LinkGrabber and add the packages manually.

Can this part be skipped, so the files start downloading automatically, so I can continue browsing while files are downloading?
Old 01.07.2009, 12:12
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentoUK View Post
Hi,

Can this version be set to start downloads automatically? When using the clipboard monitor (and even the Firefox addon) I always have to go into LinkGrabber and add the packages manually.

Can this part be skipped, so the files start downloading automatically, so I can continue browsing while files are downloading?
I can't believe this is stil not implemented.

In v.0.4. of jD you need only one click to start a download.
Old 06.07.2009, 16:53
PGS510

I am having more trouble than its worth! The 6.193 is so unstable not user friendly & a general PITA.
Can I go back to the good old system that worked PLEEEZZZE!
Oh & please don't think I am ripping or what ever JD rocks! just not the new version!
Old 06.07.2009, 20:35
joshcool3

Default Help - new jdownloader won't start/run on my friends comp.

HI,
first off i've just got to say - omg what an awesome program, it literally is a dream come true - especially with the automatic captcha business come true, words can't explain.

I was keen to recomend this program to my friend, however after he downloaded the latest version off of the site it wouldn't run. He's running xp, and he downloaded the zip file to his documents. When the jdownloader application file is double clicked inside the unzipped folder nothing happens; which i find really confusing as when i did it on mine it opened the program normally and everything worked. I think he has the latest version of java etc installed, and i don't think there was a problem with the download from rapid share. I'm not sure if this is a bug with the most recent release of JD and could be fixed by using an older version.

Any ideas on a fix for this guys?

Old 07.07.2009, 10:08
remi

Cool

This could be a firewall blocking problem.

Please, could you ask your friend to add java.exe and javaw.exe to the exclude list of his firewall.
Old 07.07.2009, 19:08
PGS510

OK I am out! Back to the old one sent in my logs hope the braintrust can figure out the new one.
I would post the logs here but they are pages long..
Old 07.07.2009, 19:36
b|m

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshcool3 View Post
HI,
first off i've just got to say - omg what an awesome program, it literally is a dream come true - especially with the automatic captcha business come true, words can't explain.

I was keen to recomend this program to my friend, however after he downloaded the latest version off of the site it wouldn't run. He's running xp, and he downloaded the zip file to his documents. When the jdownloader application file is double clicked inside the unzipped folder nothing happens; which i find really confusing as when i did it on mine it opened the program normally and everything worked. I think he has the latest version of java etc installed, and i don't think there was a problem with the download from rapid share. I'm not sure if this is a bug with the most recent release of JD and could be fixed by using an older version.

Any ideas on a fix for this guys?

1. Make *sure* that he has installed a recent java version.
2. Let your friend try to start JD manually. To do so open a command box (start->run: cmd.exe), navigate to the jd folder (cd \path\to\jdfolder) and do a "java -jar -Xmx512m JDownloader.jar".
3. Report back the output of the last command.
Old 07.07.2009, 20:32
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshcool3 View Post
and he downloaded the zip file to his documents.
Is he running the program from the Documents folder?
Try moving it to something like C:\JDown
Old 07.07.2009, 20:34
joshcool3

Smile Everythings all good!

:biggrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by b|m View Post
1. Make *sure* that he has installed a recent java version.
2. Let your friend try to start JD manually. To do so open a command box (start->run: cmd.exe), navigate to the jd folder (cd \path\to\jdfolder) and do a "java -jar -Xmx512m JDownloader.jar".
3. Report back the output of the last command.
Thanks the installation of a newer version of java did the trick and everythings working fine now, no need for the manual start of java through cmd - not sure what was up with the other version of java that he had installed because i wouldn't think that it was below 1.5 (of course that would be making the assumption that he did indeed have java installed, rather than just thinking he did:rolleyes:)

wow i can't believe what an awesome program this is - i've been looking for something like this for ages; and the amount of time i've saved on downloading 20 or so rar parts from megaupload through just the click of a button. Lifesaver

Now to get the reconection part of the program working with the funny bskyb firmware that comes preinstalled on my netgear router

Keep up the good work guys, it's much appreciated:biggrin:
Old 09.07.2009, 09:42
artifex

Quote:
Originally Posted by perangbintang View Post
i can't install jd scheduler in 0.6.193.
in the addon manager>installation&updates, i check jd-scheduler, and save changes in the config, but nothing happened. clicking the execute update button doesn't help either.
[EDIT] nevermind...i found that the addon is automatically added to the download list. all i have to do is to press play.
Same problem here but not added to download list when i select and save config. Any idea? I'm working with Windows.

RS have a 2AM to 10AM time slot when only 10% of download counts so activating would be great.

Solved: You must enable to catch HTTP links by JDownloader which I've disabled for my download manager. I hope JDownloader will get some better scheduler.

Last edited by artifex; 09.07.2009 at 11:34.
Old 14.07.2009, 21:23
rajkumar2000

Default jdownloader asks for update

everytime i run jdownloader 0.6.193 it says there is one update and even after updating successfully it again says there is one update available and this is happening every time i run jdownloader.Plz help