JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 17.12.2017, 14:09
Mega Loader

Default possible bugs

From time to time, a file could be broken during download that has to be downloaded again but if the daily traffic of the premium account (e.g. keep2share) is all used up, the JDownloader will not recognize that it's a repeated file that can be downloaded again because traffic will not double count on the same file. However, it will reject downloading with the status that '' Not enough traffic available....''

Currently, the only way to fix this problem is to copy the link to the browser and download it with browser directly.

I hope this problem can be solved because I don't know why my
internet connection would download broken files from time to time, but the original files are intact.
Old 19.12.2017, 11:36
JD Manager

JDownloader does resume/reuse download urls if possible. We first have to find out where the *Not enough traffic..* status comes from.

Please provide a log when this happens, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and post the shown logID here
Old 11.09.2018, 13:00
Mega Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
JDownloader does resume/reuse download urls if possible. We first have to find out where the *Not enough traffic..* status comes from.

Please provide a log when this happens, see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
and post the shown logID here

I mean, for example, a premium account of keep2share has 20 GB daily traffic limit. If there is 1MB left for the day, I won't be able to download a file that is 2MB.

But in that case, I can download any files of any size OF THE DAY because those files are already counted. At least with browsers.

However, if I use JDownloader 2, if there is only 1 MB left for the day, it won't download any files bigger than 1MB, even if the files are already downloaded

The JDownloader is unable to detect double counted files, but browsers would do.
Old 11.09.2018, 15:00
JD Manager

Just to make sure we're talking about the same.
Are you talking about
1.) Download a file -> get the final link and you can download/resume the final link
2.) Download a file -> get a NEW final link and download/resume the NEW final link

I guess you're talking about 1.), you start a download. then your traffic limit is reached but you want to resume a started download and want to continue with final link that still is valid, right?