JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 24.09.2018, 21:03
I will play nice!

Default Renaming Downloaded Filenames?

So I download a playlist and all the video files and subtitles files are just simply named the video name. The problem is now the videos aren't in the playlist order so

I changed the filename extension in the plugin to *PLAYLIST_POSITION* - *3D* *360* *VIDEO_NAME*.*EXT*

which properly names all the files how I want it. However, I already downloaded the playlist and I can't find out how to change the video names of the files already downloaded. The new files added to linkgrabber follow the proper name but not the downloaded ones.

I tried the Packagizer and still doesn't change the downloaded files. Here is the screen I tried doing.

Last edited by Jiaz; 25.09.2018 at 13:21.
Old 25.09.2018, 13:21
JD Manager

I'm sorry but at the moment it's not possible to update naming after changing name pattern once the links are in list. I've created a ticket for this idea,
Old 25.09.2018, 13:25
JD Manager

Meantime you could try to use the eventscripter (see https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=70525) , ask mgpai , maybe he can provide a faster solution to this.
Old 25.09.2018, 14:00
English Supporter

Sure about that Jiaz? for memory if the files have not been downloaded it does check and apply the new/current filename pattern in youtube plugin settings. what wont change is the packagename. Unless I have changed something in my svn version (quite possible)

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 25.09.2018, 15:30
JD Manager

@raztoki: no, I'm not sure about that. was just a wild guess but such an option would be good
Old 26.09.2018, 08:12
Script Master

Code:
github.com/mgpai/resources/blob/master/jdownloader/eventscripter/scripts/LuckyLuciano.js
Old 26.09.2018, 11:04
I will play nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
Code:
github.com/mgpai/resources/blob/master/jdownloader/eventscripter/scripts/LuckyLuciano.js
When Test Complile, it's successfull but when Test Run, I get the following error.

I have other youtube videos downloaded in the past, is that causing a conflict? The folder I want to change is called let's say "package name".

Quote:
net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "name" is not defined. (#6)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(ScriptRuntime.java:3629)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(ScriptRuntime.java:3613)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ScriptRuntime.notFoundError(ScriptRuntime.java:3683)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ScriptRuntime.name(ScriptRuntime.java:1690)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Interpreter.interpretLoop(Interpreter.java:1622)
at script(:6)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Interpreter.java:798)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java:105)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:411)
at org.jdownloader.scripting.JSHtmlUnitPermissionRestricter$SandboxContextFactory.doTopCall(JSHtmlUnitP ermissionRestricter.java:119)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3057)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.InterpretedFunction.exec(InterpretedFunction.java:115)
at net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Context.evaluateString(Context.java:1212)
at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.ScriptThread.evalUNtrusted(ScriptThread.java:252)
at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.ScriptThread.executeScipt(ScriptThread.java:146)
at org.jdownloader.extensions.eventscripter.ScriptThread.run(ScriptThread.java:126)
Old 26.09.2018, 11:47
JD Manager

Did you set the correct event trigger?
Old 26.09.2018, 12:32
Script Master

@LuckyLuciano: Make sure you have selected the correct trigger and added the context menu command as described in the script. Should work on any YT link which has the playlist position info (has been added to JD from YT playlist).

If you need any help, I can make myself available in JD Chat.
Old 26.09.2018, 21:06
I will play nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
@LuckyLuciano: Make sure you have selected the correct trigger and added the context menu command as described in the script. Should work on any YT link which has the playlist position info (has been added to JD from YT playlist).

If you need any help, I can make myself available in JD Chat.
Thank you so much for your help. I was able to rename the large playlist without having to redownload or manually rename.
Old 27.09.2018, 09:13
JD Manager

@LuckyLuciano: Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear that mgpai was able to help you