JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 04.10.2019, 16:22
jd2usr

Default Jdownloader2 LinkCollector: Do Link Check FALSE not working. Still checking for links

Hello,

Jdownloader2 seems broken, tested on 2 computer, have a huge list of download links from k2s.cc i already know they work, i need them to be queued in jdownloader2, crawler slows to a halt after checking 20 links because filehost triggers captcha when crawling too much.

I set "Link Collector: Do Link Check" to FALSE in the advanced settings and restart Jdownloader2.

I try to add the links, the crawler still attempts to crawl the links before adding them. This is broken, the advanced setting does nothing.

However adding links from other hosts works instantly, bypassing the terrible link scanner, but with k2s.cc links it keeps on grinding until a halt when k2s servers blocks it because its crawling.

OS tested: Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 .
Please let me know if you require additional information. This issue should be fairly easy to reproduce on your end.

Last edited by jd2usr; 04.10.2019 at 16:39.
Old 04.10.2019, 16:37
jd2usr

Hmm appears this is directly related to keep2share.com as filehost, whenever i add links from other hosts with LinkCollector: Do Link Check FALSE they do get added instantly.

Why can't i add k2s.cc links instantly to jdownloader? Is there a bug or intentional?
Old 04.10.2019, 16:37
English Supporter

depending on the link some tasks are done within Decrypter plugins and that advanced setting you mentioned is for Hoster plugin single or multi linkcheck methods.

without mentioning the url which you're having this issue with, I can only assume this might be the cause.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 04.10.2019, 16:38
English Supporter

you made another post since the first, yes k2s has urls which are the same for FOLDER as FILES which means all links have to pass via the decrypter plugins first to first determine folder/file and since its already there it sets the online status.

raztoki

Old 04.10.2019, 16:48
jd2usr

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
you made another post since the first, yes k2s has urls which are the same for FOLDER as FILES which means all links have to pass via the decrypter plugins first to first determine folder/file and since its already there it sets the online status.

raztoki
But i know all my links are direct links, can i bypass this somehow? I really need to do it because i have nearly 100.000 links i need to download, because i am an uploader and my local raid array crashed i need to restore it from my k2s files.

Willing to pay for a quick fix here, k2s has already given me bandwidth to leech but manually clicking 100 000 links or waiting for the slow crawler isn't an option, i know all my links are direct links to the files, so no crawling to determine if it is a direct link or a folder needed.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04.10.2019, 16:52
English Supporter

@jd2usr
not aware of any quick fix the only work around I can think of right now is to create download list entries manually, but this is not really user friendly

Old 04.10.2019, 16:55
jd2usr

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
@jd2usr
not aware of any quick fix the only work around I can think of right now is to create download list entries manually, but this is not really user friendly
Point me in the direction of creating the list entries manually, i checked if there was any files generated when adding something to the downloads list but i couldn't find it, and most stuff seems hashed which makes it harder to know whats going on.

If you want to help i'd pay you for it, otherwise i guess i'm going to have to suffer weeks of waiting for this linkgrabber to determine my files status :(
Old 07.10.2019, 19:20
JD Manager

@jdusr: I will try to optimize the process and improve speed for adding links.
Do you have the individual links to all your files? each link = 1 file?
please contact me via support@jdownloader.org so we can work on your special case and find a solution for it
Old 07.10.2019, 19:22
JD Manager

I've marked this as *Solved* because you're a special *case* and K2s is also aware about the problem with file/folder links mismatch. Via mail I will either try to help to import your links by a workaround or maybe an optimized solution to avoid many single link checks

Please send me an excerpt of the linklist (so I know the format) via mail support@jdownloader.org