JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 17.09.2015, 02:20
Vacuum Cleaner

Default Missing images from Deviantart

Jdownloader seems to not grab some deviantart image links when I try to get a whole gallery.
For example, these are some that Jdownloader linkgrabber did not find from the deviantart gallery:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
or
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
or
or

There were at least 15 files that Jdownloader missed (found 456, total should be at least 471)
Old 17.09.2015, 10:38
JD Manager

Can you provide the gallery links? The one that you entered and when some images were missing
Old 17.09.2015, 18:07
Vacuum Cleaner

This is the link I used for Jdownloader: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
This is a link to the gallery page to one of the missed images (it's going to be hard to find the 15 missed images in the deviantart gallery because the names are hard to search for): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Like I said in the original post, Jdownloader found 456 images from that link. In the gallery stats for Deviantart, it states that the artist has 456 deviations **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

However, while browsing this artists gallery myself I ran across some images I didn't recall seeing Jdownloader download (the ones in the original post). I ended up finding 15 images that were in the deviantart artists gallery that Jdownloader didn't find. When I combined the missed images with the ones Jdownloader found, I ended up with 471 total images.

I ran a duplicate file checker and it only turned up 2 images that were exactly the same (these 2 images were downloaded by Jdownloader, but they have different names). So, I know that essentially there are 469 unique images in total that I have from the artists gallery.

I'll link this pastebin with the direct links I obtained using a firefox userscript ((dm) deviant art gallery ripper (old slowmode)). The userscript also only found 456 images, however 15 of them were different from Jdownloader's links. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 17.09.2015, 18:14
djmakinera
Message deleted by pspzockerscene. Reason: spam
Old 17.09.2015, 18:34
Community Manager

ApexPredator we need the main "/art/" urls to the missing images e.g.
3smjill.deviantart.com/art/Lonely-JILL-23-525795057
...otherwise its gonna be very hard to find out whats wrong.
Plus it would be good to know on which page the missing urls are but I guess once we have the urls we can easily find this out via script.
Please keep in mind that some websites are buggy and show wrong numbers - this can also happen when galleries contain the same urls multiple times - but JDownloader will recognize this and only add them once, resulting in less entries in the linkgrabber than you expect.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 17.09.2015, 20:07
Vacuum Cleaner

I couldn't find the page numbers for the images. However, I did go through the direct links the userscript gave me and went to go google the /art/ url's for the missing pages: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Most of the missing images Jdownloader missed appear to be .gif and there was 1 .png file.
Old 18.09.2015, 11:48
Community Manager

I added your URL again and all of your "missing" images were found:
3smjill.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
Found 456 urls and by using the search field on the bottom bar and typing in IDs of missing images, you can find them via filename e.g.:

Sorry - I'm not (yet) able to reproduce your issue.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 18.09.2015, 22:10
Vacuum Cleaner

I don't know how to search with the ID's but I did try the file search. As you can see in this picture: http://imgur.com/6w1JayE I have 456 links in Jdownloader, and you can see some of the files in the list. Now, in this picture: http://imgur.com/GILF6pf you can see that I did a file search for .gif and it only found one .gif image in the linkgrabber.

Edit: I'm not sure why the imgur links are visible since all the other external links are visible to supporters only.

Last edited by ApexPredator; 18.09.2015 at 22:13.
Old 19.09.2015, 13:49
English Supporter

For this plugin, file type is not available in linkgrabber tab.
The "missing" link in your post #3 is available: Carla.s.dance.475970334 but downloaded as .png

Last edited by tony2long; 19.09.2015 at 14:02.
Old 19.09.2015, 19:34
JD Manager

fixed correct file extension, wait for plugin update
Old 19.09.2015, 21:37
Vacuum Cleaner

That plugin update seems to have resolved all the issues except for one that I forgot to mention this whole time. 3_by_3smjill-d6vhhec.png never downloaded at any time for me, it always gives a server error 404 message (I've downloaded the whole gallery twice now). I can right click and save as on deviantart and get it just fine though. I don't know what is preventing Jdownloader from downloading it.
This is the /art/ url for the image: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** .
This is the direct link to the image: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (Jdownloader can download the image using the direct link)

Last edited by ApexPredator; 19.09.2015 at 21:42.
Old 19.09.2015, 21:39
JD Manager

the preview image is offline, will fix that too
Old 19.09.2015, 21:51
JD Manager

fixed with next update