JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 01.07.2013, 14:36
Banned

It does not work.
Code:
Continue to your image
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Please do not duplicate topics..

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=49240

maybe can change the "redirect... advertising etc." and sometimes works and sometimes it does not.

Last edited by Lram32; 10.02.2016 at 22:07. Reason: merged posts
Old 02.07.2013, 11:53
hazmo02

Post imgchili.net

How can you get imgchili.net?

There are two domains..

1. imgchili.com

2. imgchili.net (beta)

So far, #1 works fine. However, adding multiple links to #2 (imgchili.net) always says link is offline. When the file is really online! I believe it has to do with link embedding/ hidden links. But, i'm not a developer so I have no clue.

copy link location/ address in JD

other links similar for testing:

:outch:

The links above work fine in browser ie. firefox or chrome. But, if you try to copy those links in JD individually or batch copy, all links offline!

I'm running Windows 7 64bit. Jdownloader last09 version 0.9.581.
Old 02.07.2013, 18:06
ReXTaR

hahaha merge, merge, merge...
Old 02.07.2013, 20:33
hazmo02

Well I suppose you're right. But, I didn't have problems with imgchili.com.. the problem I had was with imgchili.NET.

I searched for this on this fourm and only found imgchili.com. So I made a decision to make a new one of its predecessor. JD does well with imgchili.com and read this has been fixed before. But, imgchili.net (beta) does not work!

I apologize for any multiple threads on this topic. In any case, thanks for any help!

**Again I want to stress, that I do NOT have a problem with imgchili.com. I only put it on my post in green color as good. But imgchili.net (colored red) in 1st post is not working. I just wanted to let people know I am not suggesting a fix for imgchili.com. Instead a fix for imgchili.net. I did not want to sound like I wanted you to fix both. But, just one of the two.

Last edited by hazmo02; 02.07.2013 at 20:48. Reason: typos
Old 02.07.2013, 23:05
hazmo02

Not sure why, but imgchili.com works for me. I'm having trouble with its beta predecessor, imgchili.net.

Its weird you have trouble with imgchili.com and I don't.
But imgchili.net does not work for me.
Old 02.07.2013, 23:07
Spanish Supporter

Works fine for me too.
Old 02.07.2013, 23:18
hazmo02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lram32 View Post
Works fine for me too.
x) Weird.. I think i'm tripping or something. Yesterday I was testing out

imgchili.com

and

imgchili.net

I tried imgchili.com with success. No problems JD decypted them easily. However, imgchili.NET did not work as JD was unable to decrypt them and showed everything off imgchili host as offline. This was my request here:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=49254

Then today after you said it worked for you too, I double checked the links with JD. And what do you know.. imgchili.COM has been converting all their shared links to imgchili.net. I think that website is upgrading and must be blocking sharing links. As is giving JD a hard time. Oh well.. thought that was odd..

Old 02.07.2013, 23:34
Spanish Supporter

Merge imgchili threads...

Seems that the plugin needs and update. The .net links works only if you change that word (.net) to (.com).

Please, wait for a reply of one developer.

Last edited by Lram32; 02.07.2013 at 23:36.
Old 02.07.2013, 23:56
hazmo02

Quote:
Merge imgchili threads...

Seems that the plugin needs and update. The .net links works only if you change that word (.net) to (.com).

Please, wait for a reply of one developer.
You're right! It works if you change it from .net to .com.

But, as you said needs an update from developer. As this is a huge pain for batch copying multiple links.

That would require extra work on my part. I would have to batch copy multiple links location, paste them in notepad and then rename all " .net " to " .com " and then JD will be able to decrypt them. Until an update is created its gonna be hard to rename 50+ links.
Old 02.07.2013, 23:59
Banned

Very easy to change the name of the "com" to "net", and vice versa - even if it is 100 links and a simple editor.

Wait for updates

tony2long - Of course it works

Last edited by Lram32; 20.11.2015 at 20:07. Reason: merged posts
Old 03.07.2013, 00:10
hazmo02

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmakinera View Post
Very easy to change the name of the "com" to "net", and vice versa - even if it is 100 links and a simple editor.
Yes that is possible as I mentioned. But for me.. its a zzzzzz job. I have to "copy all links". Use that copy (50 or 100 links location) and paste it in notepad. Then use " replace " feature. Its easy as you said, but even an extra step is time consuming. Esp. if you have more than one page of 50- 100 links you want to decrypt and download. I will begin using the "replace " feature in notepad soon for fun. But I use JD because of its simplicity. Did not come here to brag about how I can get 100 links and use a simple editor. Of course there's a work around.
Old 03.07.2013, 01:49
Spanish Supporter

At the moment also, you can copy all links and paste the links in a new document of Word. Then use the option replace (.net for .com), it's easy and very fast.
Old 03.07.2013, 02:34
hazmo02

Quote:
At the moment also, you can copy all links and paste the links in a new document of Word. Then use the option replace (.net for .com), it's easy and very fast.
lol that's what I just did:rolleyes:

but I did it on notepad. The program is lighter to use. Plain text no need for special format in Word. Anyways, thanks you are such a great helper. If that was directed to me or not. That can help others too. Hope updates come as djmakinera and me agree.

Last edited by hazmo02; 03.07.2013 at 02:38. Reason: added details
Old 05.07.2013, 07:21
English Supporter

@djmakinera
Your links work, can't reproduce the problem.

@hazmo02
Support for .net has been added, wait for plugin update or use JD2 (beta).
Old 05.07.2013, 09:46
hazmo02

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
@djmakinera
Your links work, can't reproduce the problem.

@hazmo02
Support for .net has been added, wait for plugin update or use JD2 (beta).
I switched to JD2.. still does not decrypt host files..

Examples:

When loaded to JD2 they read as offline. Can never download. But, works great in browser like Firefox or Chrome. They are indeed online. JD can not decrypt.

Using Windows 7, Jownloader 2

Old 05.07.2013, 11:27
English Supporter

Please check \JDownloader\jd\plugins\decrypter, when was the latest update?
Old 05.07.2013, 16:06
Spanish Supporter

@hazmo02 The last core is #21602. The links works fine for me.

thanks tony for the fix.
Old 06.07.2013, 01:25
hazmo02

Quote:
@hazmo02 The last core is #21602. The links works fine for me.

thanks tony for the fix.
It works now. Thank you.

Now I got a new problem with this..

I will compile details for developers so they can go look at it. Some sites work, some sites don't. Has something to do with renaming words in the link as I been trying to figure out. I will be back for more info.

@tony2long last core I had when it didn't work was 21569. Today after the update it is now 21602.

OK nevermind I'm not sure if hotlinking is the problem. But, it was something I looked into in imgchilie's FAQ.

Since for some reason underscores and parenthesis affect how JD2 decrypts them. I found out a work-around. JD2 can read the second link address after you click it. Simply copy image URL (if using Chrome) or "View image" in Firefox and copy new URL. It usually starts with " i9 ". Weird...

Example:

Link #1
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** <-- (Does not work in JD2)

However, if you use the links second address location, JD2 can find and decrypt it easily. I manually tried this in Notepad replacing words such as shown in the second link address. You add " i9. " before link address. And replace " show/ " with just a slash " / " You end up with this:

Link #2
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** <-- (works in JD2) second link address from link #1.

Wonder if there is any support/ fix for this?

Using Windows 7, JDownloader 2 latest update core 21602.

There is no log generated for this since JD can not log something it can not even find. Developers can examine link #1 shown above. This is only an individual link shared. There is a batch of them that continues the sequence ie. _1_(1).jpg , _1_(2).jpg , _1_(3).jpg etc.

Last edited by Lram32; 21.01.2014 at 21:55. Reason: merged posts
Old 06.07.2013, 06:24
English Supporter

Parenthesis did not supported in this plugin for imgchili, now it is. Wait for plugin update.
Core update doesn't reflect plugin update, there was a problem in update system.
Old 06.07.2013, 08:48
Banned

This RegEx works on both - Net and Com

Include:
Code:
*i\d+\.imgchili\.net\/\d+\/[\d_\-a-z]+\.jpg
**t\d+\.imgchili\.net\/\d+\/[\d_\-a-z]+\.jpg
Some sites generate thumbnails using custom methods to help you find the thumbnails to give added "t"

Thumbnail for Website

Last edited by Lram32; 20.11.2015 at 20:08. Reason: merged posts