JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Suggestions & Requests

Old 24.03.2012, 13:45
pandv

Default download directly option for use with rebrid services

Hello,

I readed the discusion about rebrid services, and the more configuration options for the next Jdownloader major update. And I recenlty beginned to use one.

What I think is needed, is a last resource option to bypass a non functioning debrid link. A context menu option for a link named "Download directly" to allow the download directly from the hoster bypassing the debrid service.

Now I use two instances of Jdowloader (one with, and another without debrid) to achieve the same results. But it's a nuissance because click'n load only works with one, etc.
Old 24.03.2012, 14:37
English Supporter

I assume you want this for this at the hoster or file level???

We are not releasing any updates into current stable or nightly releases that's not plugin related, as those are universally used between jd releases. Hence they wait for major update response. So basically your idea good as it is wont be happening any time soon. We already have tickets concerning multihosters and standard premium accounts which gives the user more control over what account or plugin gets used to download what file.

I totally agree with you with click and load and those other API which listen to those ports its 1:1 ratio and secondary instances can not bind to those ports.

Guess your only solution for now is to run two instances and use clipboard monitoring and make linkgrabber filters ignore all hoster links on the instance you don't that used for. Have forum search for that if you need help. And also use manual insert for click and load/dlc type of decrypter imports if your not sure which instance you want to add too.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]