JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 27.07.2021, 15:23
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 58,937
Default

2nd Test:
Request limit: 3000ms

I was able to successfully add all 594 of your 752 URLs.
125 of them are offline.

I've set that request-limit for the next update.
The sweet-spot might be somewhere in between but it's better to wait longer than not enough.

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!


-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 28.07.2021, 02:25
ES9038PRO ES9038PRO is offline
Ultra Loader
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Default

I already have tested it and have a working external solution with AHK scripts that are designed to paste one line at a time from the clipboard or a pre-defined text file, with a configurable delay. With a delay of 2500 MS, it's able to add thousands of SB links to linkgrabber without triggering cloudflare. This is not an ideal solution because the active window needs to be fixated on JD so the script can keep pasting into linkgrabber, and it's not as simple as pasting a bunch of links directly into JD.

IMO this is going to become a larger and larger problem for JD and the list of broken plug-ins will continue to add up. You can't avoid it forever. If you don't have the time to tweak the linkgrabber delay on each plug-in, at least give the user the ability to do so.

Last edited by ES9038PRO; 28.07.2021 at 02:29.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 28.07.2021, 11:52
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 58,937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES9038PRO View Post
I already have tested it and have a working external solution with AHK scripts that are designed to paste one line at a time from the clipboard or a pre-defined text file, with a configurable delay.
It's always nice to see custom solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES9038PRO View Post
With a delay of 2500 MS, it's able to add thousands of SB links to linkgrabber without triggering cloudflare.
As said I've added a delay in our plugin to 3000ms.
If you find a better/smaller value e.g. 2500 I can use that instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES9038PRO View Post
This is not an ideal solution because the active window needs to be fixated on JD so the script can keep pasting into linkgrabber, and it's not as simple as pasting a bunch of links directly into JD.
We also got APIs you can use to send stuff to JD directory e.g. via CNL2:
https://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wiki/glossary/cnl2
... or via myjd API:
https://my.jdownloader.org/developers/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES9038PRO View Post
IMO this is going to become a larger and larger problem for JD and the list of broken plug-ins will continue to add up. You can't avoid it forever.
That's what I've thought at first too but most of all items in that list are working fine most times for most of our users.
They're only on that list to prevent more tickets from ppl asking again and again.
Sometimes Cloudflare is only used to e.g. block VPN users or all users of a specified country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES9038PRO View Post
If you don't have the time to tweak the linkgrabber delay on each plug-in, at least give the user the ability to do so.
Still not planned.
Again: You can use external tools to set individual request-limits for specified hosts which will work just fine.

Also again:
The plugin update I've mentioned in my last post will be released with our next CORE-update:
Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!


-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:01.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.