JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 08.02.2014, 23:54
pitoloko

Exclamation Uploaded.to stopped working today

Hi
(sorry for my English)

One hour ago more or lees uploaded.to was on maintenance or something strange (the website was not totally offline but too much busy and most of the intents the connection with the site was lost like tying to access a DDOSED page), in that 'maintenance?' time my JD was unable to recognize uploaded.to links, really sometimes yes but sometimes not because the connection with the uploaded.to site was lost sometimes and the '?' icon appeared on most of the uploaded.to links of the linkgrabber.

Now uploaded.to is online again but the plugin on jd stopped working, any uploaded.to link is recognized correctlly (i've tested it only in JD2 with premium account).

Sorry I have any log to share 'cause my last log to report that I can see in JD is from 3 hours ago (before the ''maintenance'')

that's all thanks for read

EDIT: oh, just some links to test, my JD does not recognize any of these links in the linkgrabber, it displays a red icon on all links as 'unavailable':

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by pitoloko; 09.02.2014 at 00:08.
Old 09.02.2014, 01:08
English? Eat I can?

Why today and now the uploaded.to has issues?

I choose my premium acc of uploaded.to at jd1 nightly and after some links is downloaded the premium plugin is unchecked and i must re-check it to download any other uploaded links.

Why is that happening?
Old 09.02.2014, 01:16
dragonviz2

Default uploaded.net

it keeps asking me to reset the links so i re did the links.even after i did it,said the same thing.

i cannot provide a log because i get this error
08.02.14 19.06.20to08.02.14 19.10.06 jdlog://5948334130931/
Old 09.02.2014, 03:52
peter_tee

Hi! Same problem here.

All the Uploaded.to links I add shows those are offline which actually are online when checked directly or with other programs.
Old 09.02.2014, 04:09
derpuma

Same here
Old 09.02.2014, 04:37
English Supporter

File names are unreadable, I think we have to wait until they settle down.
Old 09.02.2014, 05:34
Black Hole

UL seems to be having issues. JD2 keeps saying that links are off-line, when I know for a fact that they are there. The poster of two links verified that they work for him. But, neither of those links are found via the browser. Instead I get a redirection back to the same URL. A link from another poster is listed as off-line via JD2, but when I look via my browser, the link is found.

What is also weird is that I have two files currently downloading. When either of them loses connection via a timeout error, the download does resume.

I have no idea what is going to happen when one of them completes and I try to start another.

Anyone else having issues with UL and JD2?

Heres a log:

08.02.14 17.06.05to08.02.14 17.07.22 jdlog://9068334130931/

UPDATE:

It seems that all is well again. The browser works and JD2 works. Obviously a UL issue.

Last edited by MrVideo; 09.02.2014 at 08:49.
Old 09.02.2014, 06:37
viperscans

How long must we wait that you fix this crap uploaded.to plugin ??
Old 09.02.2014, 06:48
Peta Loader

That's the question. Apparently the problem is on UL's side cause I also can't download with pyload. I've logged in to my account and everything there is fine and dandy. Who know's what UL has changed or needs to fix.
Old 09.02.2014, 08:00
ola

I have the same problems here but I managed to fix them for a very short while doing following:

- under account usage rules, I deleted a rule from the same premium account(uploaded)
- in Win XP SP3, inserted JD2 as an exception in the firewall.
Like I said, this solved my problem VERY shortly.
here is my log:
09.02.14 07.25.27to09.02.14 07.06.17 jdlog://8568334130931/
Old 09.02.2014, 08:33
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ola View Post
I have the same problems here but I managed to fix them for a very short while doing following:

- under account usage rules, I deleted a rule from the same premium account(uploaded)
What rule? In JD2 or your firewall? If in JD2, just where did you do this and what did you do?

Quote:
- in Win XP SP3, inserted JD2 as an exception in the firewall.
I run Linux. No firewall (handled by the DSL modem).
Old 09.02.2014, 09:57
Linkgrabbing Monster

Same issues as everybody else except I am having no issues when using downthemall/dTa one click.
Old 09.02.2014, 21:28
amd3012

Default uploaded.to can't download

I check the direct download in profil settings and it will function since 3 min.
Old 10.02.2014, 02:05
English? Eat I can?

So everyone we have issues with uploaded plugin correct?
And STIL WAITING for a solution or fix correct?
Old 10.02.2014, 02:15
mspm89

Sorry for not posting here in the first place. I'm mildly reassured by knowing that i'm not the only one having this issue.
Old 10.02.2014, 02:45
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by fits79 View Post
So everyone we have issues with uploaded plugin correct?
And STIL WAITING for a solution or fix correct?
Personally I think it is a combination of recent issues with UL, as well as the UL plugin and JD2 core programming not handling the recent issues as well as other issues (packet timeouts for instance).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspm89 View Post
Sorry for not posting here in the first place. I'm mildly reassured by knowing that i'm not the only one having this issue.
IMHO it is a good thing that there is more than one user having issues with the UL plugin.
Old 12.02.2014, 14:24
Aland

My JD says at the premium account part

Invalid

But the Account is valid and works if i make it at the browser. How can i manage that?
Old 12.02.2014, 16:16
Community Manager

@fits79
Stop posting the same complains over and over again.
If you don't get along with JD, use one of the following applications: Load!, Phyload, FDM, Mipony, ...

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 13.02.2014, 02:59
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aland View Post
My JD says at the premium account part

Invalid

But the Account is valid and works if i make it at the browser. How can i manage that?
PM your account to pspzockerscene or me so we can check / fix it.
Old 13.02.2014, 16:47
JD Adviser

Default Free account not working

Before all the problems with UL last week and the plugin update, I could dl with my free account (70kb/s instead of 50kb/s as a host). But now, since the update, when I start a dl: JD2 says 'null', prompts the captcha and after the countdown, starts the dl at 50kb/s as host so it doesn't use my free account.

Ex. link:
Spoiler:

Log:
Spoiler:
13.02.14 16.33.02to13.02.14 16.33.01 jdlog://9741634130931/
Old 13.02.2014, 18:47
Community Manager

Send me your account via PM so I can check/fix this...

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 13.02.2014, 20:32
JD Adviser

Account sent
Old 14.02.2014, 19:08
Community Manager

Works 100% fine for me.
Probably the bug got solved with the last big update - yesterday, everything was broken.

Feedback please.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 15.02.2014, 11:12
anipan

Default uploaded.net premium account not reflected correctly in jdownload

I just extended my uploaded.net premium account by another 3 months after a 1-2 month lapse. But when I installed a new Jdownloader 0.9334 just now and configure my premium account using uploaded.to, it's only listed as "Registered (free) User Unlimited.

Appreciate if you can let me know whether it's the problem on uploaded.net side or otherwise.
Thank you.
Old 15.02.2014, 12:37
English Supporter

@anipan

if you are using 0.9.334 that's over 5 years old
close JDownloader if running
goto the install directory
run jdupdate.jar

most of the new updates will only be in JDownloader 2, until the next manual update cycle for 0.9.581

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 15.02.2014, 14:36
anipan

Thanks Raztoki! I'm surprised that I only install 0.9.334 (@_@). I thought I downloaded the latest from Jdownloader.org via the webinstaller. After using the updater, it works and the version is 0.9.581!
Old 15.02.2014, 17:23
JD Adviser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Works 100% fine for me.
Probably the bug got solved with the last big update - yesterday, everything was broken.

Feedback please.

GreeZ pspzockerscene
Sorry but my free account still doesn't work, even when disabling or enabling 'Custom download API' or 'SSL' in the plugins settings. I tried to delete and readd my account: it is recognised by JD2 as a free account, says it is OK but JD2 doesn't use it when it comes to dl something.

Last edited by Placebo; 15.02.2014 at 17:29. Reason: More infos added
Old 15.02.2014, 17:32
Community Manager

Does it work via browser?
How do you notice that JD doesn't use it although it is displayed as ok?

Log please.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 15.02.2014, 17:48
JD Adviser

Yes it works via Firefox. (70KB/s instead of 50KB/s)
I see it is OK in the Accounts Management -> Status column -> Account is ok: Free account.
When I start a dl, it looks like JD tries to use the free account, 'null' appears and after a long time (~1min) I have the captcha and dl starts at 50KB/s.

Log:
Spoiler:
15.02.14 17.49.44to15.02.14 17.54.07 jdlog://1883634130931/

Last edited by Placebo; 15.02.2014 at 17:55. Reason: Log added
Old 15.02.2014, 17:53
Community Manager

Please post a log and send me your account via PM again, thanks.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 15.02.2014, 17:58
JD Adviser

Log and account sent.
Old 15.02.2014, 20:18
givitup2E

Default uploaded.to

For the past couple updates I have been fighting uploaded.to links. I will see stuff where my premium account become inactive or says an error. Links will fail to work, download most of the stuff and then stop and say either its not found or temporarily available. I get captchas half the time even though the premium account says active. Just alot of different things. I looked around boards and don't see really anyone else having much of any problems except the file not not errors which people claim solved, yet I still see it. Anyone got any suggestions or experiencing the same sort of problems? Thanks.
Old 15.02.2014, 22:22
Spanish Supporter

merged uploaded threads

please provide your log.

Installer for Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
|| JD2 x86 - x64 (Beta) ||

Installer for Mac
|| JD2 (Beta) ||

Installers for Linux
|| JD2 (Beta) x86 || <---> || JD2 (Beta) x64 ||

How to Create a Log
-» Click Here «-

¿Cómo crear un registro?
-» Click Aquí «-

Support Chat / Chat de Soporte
-» Click Here / Click Aquí «-

Old 16.02.2014, 10:49
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by givitup2E View Post
For the past couple updates I have been fighting uploaded.to links. I will see stuff where my premium account become inactive or says an error. [...]
Something that has made a big difference, in that all of the errors you mention are now gone, is to set chunks to 1. It seems there is a major problem when it comes to handling 2 or more chunks.

Unfortunately for me, with my slower DSL, not having multiple chunks slows down the transfers. But, on the plus side, downloads do not stop for failures.

BTW, I use Linux.
Old 17.02.2014, 16:52
Community Manager

@Placebo
There was indeed a bug in the free account handling - fixed!
---
[Please read]=>How/when do I get updates?
Read it carefully BEFORE complaining that something would still be not working!
---
[Bitte lesen]=>Wie/wann bekomme ich Updates?
Bitte vollständig lesen bevor ihr euch beschwert, dass etwas immernoch nicht funktionieren würde!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 17.02.2014, 17:47
JD Adviser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@Placebo
There was indeed a bug in the free account handling - fixed!
---
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Read it carefully BEFORE complaining that something would still be not working!
---
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Bitte vollständig lesen bevor ihr euch beschwert, dass etwas immernoch nicht funktionieren würde!

GreeZ pspzockerscene
:thumbup: Thanks a lot psp. Just came back after sunday off. And indeed, free account works again like a charm. You guys are great.
Old 17.02.2014, 18:03
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 21.02.2014, 06:47
Gismo

Default Plugin Error

Hi I have just recently got a plugin error happening all the time for upload.net I have a premium account, its there all the time in my jdownloader, any help would be great thanks

Old 21.02.2014, 06:57
Spanish Supporter

Log please...

Installer for Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
|| JD2 x86 - x64 (Beta) ||

Installer for Mac
|| JD2 (Beta) ||

Installers for Linux
|| JD2 (Beta) x86 || <---> || JD2 (Beta) x64 ||

How to Create a Log
-» Click Here «-

¿Cómo crear un registro?