JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 28.09.2016, 20:46
madcowpig

Default my.jdownloader.org reCAPTCHA issue

When I use JD locally on my computer, I get reCAPTCHA to work perfectly with the browser loop.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In my.jdownloader.org however, it brings up a way where I have to type in text.

Spoiler:

Which is impossible to solve. I literally spent forty minutes once to get it to work, and I only finished one reCAPTCHA.

My question is, is there a way to get the browser loop to work via my.jdownloader.org?

Also, is there a way to remotely control JD on one computer through another JD on another computer, like my.jdownloader.org does? This could be a work around for me.

Edit: Here are some testing links.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by madcowpig; 28.09.2016 at 21:44.
Old 29.09.2016, 02:46
English Supporter

in browser for recaptchav2 uses browser solver,
with my.jd and external captcha solvers, jd use phantomJS
it's numbered based so that it can be easily solved on those external services. Their seems to be negative bias to phantomJS been used, and its has been less reliable in respects to not behaving like within browser.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 29.09.2016, 03:41
madcowpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
in browser for recaptchav2 uses browser solver,
with my.jd and external captcha solvers, jd use phantomJS
it's numbered based so that it can be easily solved on those external services.
I remember being prompted to install PhantomJS and already came to this conclusion myself. It perfectly makes sense.

Quote:
Their seems to be negative bias to phantomJS been used, and its has been less reliable in respects to not behaving like within browser.
Does this mean that when Google detects PhantomJS it makes it harder to solve reCAPTCHA? Because I even had a couple of friends do it with me, to make sure. We were certainly putting in the right answers, but it would not accept it.

Also you didn't answer my questions, which were,

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcowpig View Post
My question is, is there a way to get the browser loop to work via my.jdownloader.org?
So, basically I want to know if you can make this,

Spoiler:

show up when using my.jdownloader.org. When using on computer through JD, it opens up a link like this,

http://abc.d.e.f:ghijk/ouo.io/?id=lmnopqrstuvwx (Replace the letters with numbers.)

Can you make my.jd open that link on Android and iPhone?

Because when I open one of the ouo.io links on Android or iPhone, I'm able to solve the reCAPTCHA and get to the final links. So, that means you should theoretically, be able to make my.jd do it as well.

Quote:
Also, is there a way to remotely control JD on one computer through another JD on another computer, like my.jdownloader.org does? This could be a work around for me.
This question explains itself.
Old 29.09.2016, 06:45
English Supporter

Quote:
Does this mean that when Google detects PhantomJS it makes it harder to solve reCAPTCHA? Because I even had a couple of friends do it with me, to make sure. We were certainly putting in the right answers, but it would not accept it.
I'm not sure, coalado is the one that needs to provide that sort of input. With recaptchav2, they do use (system/browser) fingerprint analysis.

Quote:
Also you didn't answer my questions, which were,
I did.
Quote:
in browser for recaptchav2 uses browser solver
Browser Solver != Browser loop. So quick answer to your question, is 'no' based on how loop is designed to work. Loop is designed to open and close with zero interaction, and you solve within JD. BrowserSolver is captcha implementation displayed and solved within your desired web browser, this requires human input by you! So BrowserSolver can be used for recaptchav2, and other captcha types that might be Flash/swf based, it allows for quick implementation (Say dev doesn't have time to figure out how captcha system works to write hardcoded solution) or fail over for when hardcoded implementation fails (say you write hardcoded recaptchav2 implementation and google then changes it, having fail over within browser would ensure everything would still works, as they couldn't break it for other websites.).

Quote:
So, basically I want to know if you can make this,

Spoiler:

show up when using my.jdownloader.org. When using on computer through JD, it opens up a link like this,

http://abc.d.e.f:ghijk/ouo.io/?id=lmnopqrstuvwx (Replace the letters with numbers.)

Can you make my.jd open that link on Android and iPhone?

Because when I open one of the ouo.io links on Android or iPhone, I'm able to solve the reCAPTCHA and get to the final links. So, that means you should theoretically, be able to make my.jd do it as well.
ouo.io links on any web browser that supports javascript will work.
Opening 'browser solver' link over WAN would require port forwarding in a essence, or transfer content over relay servers. I say it could be done with minor changes, though I'm not sure if anyone has the time to work on this.

raztoki

Old 29.09.2016, 10:39
madcowpig

Thanks for the response, raztoki.

Firstly, when I said you didn't answer my question, I wasn't trying to be rude. I appreciate everything the team does here. I was just saying, I didn't get an answer that meant anything to what I was asking. Listen, I'm coming from a place of complete ignorance, so please have some patience when I misunderstand something, misuse terms or you don't describe something well enough for me to understand. If you don't want to do that, please don't respond to my comments and let someone else on the team do it, because all it will do is create more confusion and I don't want to waste your time or mine.

I asked, "My question is, is there a way to get the browser loop to work via my.jdownloader.org?".

You answered, "in browser for recaptchav2 uses browser solver,
with my.jd and external captcha solvers, jd use phantomJS".

You just told me how it currently works. Which I already knew. I was asking if it was possible to do in the future, which is a simple yes or no question. I didn't get that information from your answer, so I said you didn't answer my question. Which you didn't. Technically, you did give me an answer, but it wasn't an answer to what I was specifically asking. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You did however, finally answer it in your second post by saying, "So quick answer to your question, is 'no' based on how loop is designed to work.".

You also said in your second post, "Browser Solver != Browser loop."

Why is there an exclamation point after Browser Solver? Were you just putting it there to emphasis they're equal, or were you trying to write this "=/=", which means they're not equal? Just to be clear, since the beginning of this thread, I've been under the impression that they're the same thing. So, if you're saying they're not equal, please clear that up, because this would explain the misunderstanding. I'm assuming that this, "!=" means they're not equal, because after it, you went on to describe the differences between "loop" and "browser solver".

"Loop is designed to open and close with zero interaction, and you solve within JD. BrowserSolver is captcha implementation displayed and solved within your desired web browser, this requires human input by you! So BrowserSolver can be used for recaptchav2, and other captcha types that might be Flash/swf based, it allows for quick implementation (Say dev doesn't have time to figure out how captcha system works to write hardcoded solution) or fail over for when hardcoded implementation fails (say you write hardcoded recaptchav2 implementation and google then changes it, having fail over within browser would ensure everything would still works, as they couldn't break it for other websites.)."

It's obvious now, I was using the wrong term. If you just said that to begin with, it would've been a whole lot simpler. When you originally wrote, "in browser for recaptchav2 uses browser solver" I just assumed that browser solver and loop were the same thing, since you never said they weren't.

Ultimately this,

"ouo.io links on any web browser that supports javascript will work.
Opening 'browser solver' link over WAN would require port forwarding in a essence, or transfer content over relay servers. I say it could be done with minor changes, though I'm not sure if anyone has the time to work on this."

answered my question. Thank you very much.

I believe we're on the same page now, sorry for the misunderstanding. If I'm ever in Australia, I'll get you some, "Shrimp on the barbie."

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_CPrCS8gs
Old 29.09.2016, 11:29
JD Manager

We are working on an idea to provide the normal RecaptchaV2 challenge via MyJDownloader (instead of using phantomJS). We don't know yet if it will work or not.
Old 29.09.2016, 11:35
madcowpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
We are working on an idea to provide the normal RecaptchaV2 challenge via MyJDownloader (instead of using phantomJS). We don't know yet if it will work or not.
Do you have any kind of timetable? Nothing exact. Weeks, months or year?
Old 29.09.2016, 11:41
JD Manager

When we find time we work on it. No timetable. First we have to work on a proof of concept. It's not as easy as opening a website locally because google does a lot of verification and that's the cause why you cannot simply remote open that page.
Old 29.09.2016, 12:08
English Supporter

== equal or same
!= not equal or not same
and then you have less/greater than, or equals to and greater/less than =] (smiley)

we do have support artcile for browser loop/solver https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...splay-captchas

fyi they don't call them shrimp here (known as 'prawns'), though we are aware of what it is by American TV/Movies and famous one liners crock dundee ? ;]

Last edited by raztoki; 29.09.2016 at 12:13.
Old 29.09.2016, 13:19
madcowpig

Quote:
== equal or same
!= not equal or not same
and then you have less/greater than, or equals to and greater/less than =] (smiley)
I was an A+ student in math. My favorite subject. But I've never seen this, "!=" used as not equals. It was always taught to us like this, "=/=". I even Googled "!=" and nothing came up. It must be another Australian thing.

Quote:
we do have support artcile for browser loop/solver https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...splay-captchas
I'll check it out, thanks.

Quote:
fyi they don't call them shrimp here (known as 'prawns'), though we are aware of what it is by American TV/Movies and famous one liners crock dundee ? ;]
I know, I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!!!! HAHAHA Every Australian I ever say shrimp to, has to tell me this, I swear. I didn't leave a side note explaining it, on purpose, just to see if you would comment on it. And right on cue, your Australian genes kicked in. It even says it in the, "Shrimp on the barbie" Wiki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrimp_on_the_barbie Australians telling Americans, shrimp is said prawn in Australia, is like vegans telling people, they're vegan. HAHAHA My friend had a couple of Australian exchange students living in his home for a few weeks and introduced me to them, we became friends instantly. They even said I could visit them anytime I want, in Australia. So, I may be treating you to SHRIMP on the barbie, sooner than you think. Also, they're the only two Australians to never correct me, when I said shrimp, so I call them fake Australians. HAHAHA
Old 29.09.2016, 13:28
English Supporter

it's not quite math its used with programming.

I gathered it was said for a reason. I just wrote it for benefit of others, even if you already knew since your link was left public. Oh I also had in 'yank' to bait you back but I removed it lol. I know calling non New Yorkers yanks, some seem to take offence ;p So many Australians do that on purpose.

=]

Last edited by raztoki; 29.09.2016 at 13:33.
Old 29.09.2016, 14:13
madcowpig

Quote:
it's not quite math its used with programming.
Of course it would be, duh. You've been coding too long, you need to take a breather.

Quote:
I gathered it was said for a reason.
Honestly, I was just saying it as a friendly joke. I was gonna write, in parentheses, "prawn", but wanted to see your reaction instead.

Quote:
I just wrote it for benefit of others, even if you already knew since your link was left public.
I left that link public on purpose, for everyone to enjoy. I love that commercial. Crocodile Dundee's a beast.

Quote:
Oh I also had in 'yank' to bait you back but I removed it lol.
It wouldn't have worked, because I wasn't born in the U.S. I was born in Iraq, but raised in the U.S. I consider myself neither. Also, I don't judge people based on where they're from and expect the same back. I have to meet them and get to know them first.

Quote:
I know calling non New Yorkers yanks, some seem to take offence ;p So many Australians do that on purpose.
HAHAHA I see this literally, everyday in the comment sections, all over the internet. Realistically, all those people are idiots, arguing based on nothing. American, Australian, German or whatever you are, if you're randomly arguing and "nation baiting" on the internet, I see you as an idiot with no life.

Quote:
=]
Don't smile at me. You're despicable.
Old 29.09.2016, 15:03
English Supporter

its really just a general term for American, it's not always used in jest. I removed it as I didn't think it was worth inclusion.

Last edited by raztoki; 29.09.2016 at 15:05.
Old 29.09.2016, 15:11
madcowpig

I was just talking about the trolls on the internet, who clearly use it to taunt, not everybody.
Old 29.09.2016, 15:47
English Supporter

yah you get your fair share of those about the place, and not enough bridges for them to live under.

Old 13.12.2017, 17:20
Baby Loader

- wrong thread -