JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 22.04.2017, 17:25
Modem User

Default Extraction Queue Problem

Hi, i have archives divided in different packages, the archives are divided in some parts and all the parts of the same archive are in the same package and if the download is faster than the extraction, all the packeges isn't extracted : extract the first, skip some, extract another one and so until the end.
Same problem if i select all the remaining downloaded but not extracted packages and use extract now.
No problem if the archives are in the same package, but i can't use this way because some files have the same name.

21.04.17 14.13.30 <--> 22.04.17 16.07.36 jdlog://4228189150841/
Old 24.04.2017, 18:43
JD Manager

Log doesn't show any error. Only one extraction CRC error.
Can you provide screenshots? You can send them to support@jdownloader.org

I don't understand 'if the download is faster than the extraction, all the packeges isn't extracted : extract the first, skip some, extract another one and so until the end.'
Once a download finished, JDownloader checks if the archive is complete, then enqueues for extraction.

JDownloader enqueues the archives. Check the extraction icon at bottom right corner.

I see that you use Packagizer to move extracted files, right? You should modify the rule to ignore archives. Moving the extracted file can cause issues because JDownloader enqueues archive at location X, then files are moved to Y, extraction wants to start, files are no longer in X.

Once the file is moved, the files no longer exist for JDownloader because at the expected location X the file is no longer existing. So extraction (automatic and manual) no longer will work.
Old 24.04.2017, 18:44
JD Manager

Either change your packagizer rule to ignore archive file type
or
Make use of eventscripter to move extracted files. There you have more finer control of result and files and type. You can ask mgpai for help on this. I think there already exists a script that moves extracted files, check board search
Old 24.04.2017, 19:12
Modem User

Yes, there isn't any error only unextracted archives.
The unextracted archives remaining all in the download position, jd don't move the unextracted archive, and also there's a rule who don't move the archives with inside more then one file.
If on jd on the remaing packages I select one package at a time and right-click->archive ->extract now all works fine, but if i select more than two packages jd extract some packages, and skip some other.
Anyway next time i check the icon and send a screenshoot.