JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01.04.2015, 00:13
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamatron View Post
but getting the ideal behaviour would require core changes, not just this plugin, right?
Depends on how you define "ideal" but yes.
JD would have to save a list of used proxies and last started download attempt.
Because we usually never save the waittimes (because on trying to stat a download, most hosts will return an accurate time-left value) , we would have to:
-Save a list of used IPs on accounts
-Then the last time a download was attempted over an account + IP

Hm wait..can you download a file with an account and after that another one via the same account but with another IP without waiting?

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 01.04.2015, 00:38
Llamatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Depends on how you define "ideal" but yes.
JD would have to save a list of used proxies and last started download attempt.
Because we usually never save the waittimes (because on trying to stat a download, most hosts will return an accurate time-left value) , we would have to:
-Save a list of used IPs on accounts
-Then the last time a download was attempted over an account + IP
hmm yeah, I was thinking that just trying an account on another one of JD2's available connections would do the trick. Tracking actual IP, not JD2 connection, would avoid wasted captchas for users with the same IP on multiple connections in their connection manager.

I think spending a lot of time on it in one plugin isn't ideal. Better to spend time giving the core a way to track this stuff for plugins that needed, maybe?

In any case, using 5 accounts is a HUGE speedup over previous behaviour, so it's prob. good enough for now. And I think it is getting the most possible out of a single connection.

Quote:
Hm wait..can you download a file with an account and after that another one via the same account but with another IP without waiting?
Err, I think the usual 3h timer applies across IPs. Using the same account on another IP is only useful when your IP is blocked for all accounts, after doing a couple sets of parallel downloads in a row. I posted details on how changing IPs helped a couple posts ago.

Last edited by Llamatron; 01.04.2015 at 00:42.
Old 01.04.2015, 02:49
Community Manager

Hm actually the limits on the accounts are only on the accounts regardless of the IP so the only thing would be to save IPs:lastDownloadTimestamp on plugin.
I think I'll do that for uploaded and also change the account stuff to be independant from IP.
That was brainlike before - my mistake!
I don't know if in the end it'll work as you expect it to work but we'll see!
I might actually soon remove the workaround #2 option as it is not needed anymore then!

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 02.04.2015, 23:16
Llamatron

The ul.to plugin is doing a good job of maxing out downloads on a single connection, it seems.

The only problem is too many captchas. If it's possible to tell the difference between "this free account is blocked" vs. "this IP is blocked for all free accounts", then the plugin could avoid showing a captcha for every enabled free account every 3 hours, while waiting for ul.to to allow free-account downloads instead of just unregistered. (If the first free account fails in a way that indicates the other will fail too, abort their captchas.)

It seems that unregistered downloads never get blocked beyond the usual 3 hour timer. (I got JD2 to do that in parallel with free accounts by using the account usage rules to put unregistered up in the same group as my free accounts.)

Last edited by Llamatron; 02.04.2015 at 23:18.
Old 03.04.2015, 22:34
Community Manager

I don't exactly understand how you get the extra captchas.
The account waittime sits on the account(s), not bound to IP and should always be remembered (if plugin settings active).

Also it is not possible to show the account-mode waittime like the free waittime as it is a reconnect waittime and accounts cannot have those.
The only thing I could so is change the waittime to a "normal" waittime to display the exact waittime for accounts.
Problem here is that it would be handled like a pre-download waittime (e.g. uploaded.net 30 seconds before download) so the link counts as active download.
This way you would (probably) lose the ability to switch between multiple free accounts.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 05.04.2015, 23:05
Community Manager

@Llamatron
I just changed the function that checks the last IP.
It will now save all recent IPs with timestamp and check.
This means if you e.g. download a file with IP_A and it gets blocked and you switch to IP_B and try again with IP_A after 2 hours, JD knows that there is still a waittime on IP_A and that it has to wait one hour.

In my tests this worked great - please test it
If it works good I'll implement this for datafile as well.
Note that this has no influence on the account handling as for accounts the waittime is on the account regardless of which IP you have.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 07.04.2015, 13:20
Llamatron

Quote:
I don't exactly understand how you get the extra captchas.
The account waittime sits on the account(s), not bound to IP and should always be remembered (if plugin settings active).
Haven't tested since your recent change, but it wasn't extra captchas for the same account. It was that all 5 accounts would put a link into captcha state before seeing if the first one succeeded. When you hit the limit of what ul.to will let you download with multiple accounts on the same IP, all free accounts are blocked for some time from that IP. But JD2 still showed 5 captchas, one for each free account.

The only way to handle this perfectly is if the error message on hitting the per-IP cap is different from the usual inside-3-hours message, or JD2 has to be psychic and know that the account it just tried wasn't used outside of JD2. (Perfect = only one captcha to detect that your IP is blocked, but not missing the chance to download stuff if other free accounts are ok on this IP.)

Quote:
@Llamatron
I just changed the function that checks the last IP.
It will now save all recent IPs with timestamp and check.
This means if you e.g. download a file with IP_A and it gets blocked and you switch to IP_B and try again with IP_A after 2 hours, JD knows that there is still a waittime on IP_A and that it has to wait one hour.

Sounds good. I'll find some ul.to links I want, and test it with my multi-IP setup sometime soon.

Quote:
If it works good I'll implement this for datafile as well.
You just mean the IP history, but without accounts, for datafile, right? I don't think datafile free accounts ever help you download more.

Quote:
Note that this has no influence on the account handling as for accounts the waittime is on the account regardless of which IP you have.
Old 07.04.2015, 16:47
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamatron View Post
You just mean the IP history, but without accounts, for datafile, right? I don't think datafile free accounts ever help you download more.
Yes and yes and actually I added it for datafile yesterday too.
You won't really see any difference unless maybe you use multiple IPs.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 08.04.2015, 21:47
kapiszon

Default No uploaded.net support

After the update from:
Wed Apr 08 20:04:27 CEST 2015
all my uploaded.net accounts dissapeared.
Also there is no support for uploaded.net in account manager.
What happened? What's going on?
Old 11.04.2015, 03:11
Llamatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapiszon View Post
After the update from:
Wed Apr 08 20:04:27 CEST 2015
all my uploaded.net accounts dissapeared.
Also there is no support for uploaded.net in account manager.
What happened? What's going on?
I didn't see a JD2 update available until the Fri Apr 10 (Core #29845) update. (No restart-required updates for many days before that.)

All 5 of my free accounts are still there after the update. I didn't have any ul.to downloads queued when I updated/restarted, in case that matters.
Old 12.04.2015, 13:09
Llamatron

Quote:
Yup, works great for me, too. Tested with 2 accounts and 2 IPs enabled for ul.to.

Both free accounts used my direct connection, and an unregistered download started on direct and proxy. (Since I have unregistered in the same grouping as account in the account usage rules.)

No extra captchas displayed after any of them finished.

However, when it came time to start the next round of downloads, only the free accounts started (both on the direct connection again, as they should). Unregistered on direct and proxy didn't start then.

timeline:
  1. time 0: 4 DLs start: 2 free accounts (direct), unregistered (direct and proxy)
  2. all of those DLs finish
  3. time +3H from time 0: 2 free accounts start (direct). (problem: unregistered should have started now but didn't)
  4. time +3H 25mins from time0: one of those free account finishes, triggering an unregistered download to start on the proxy.
  5. the other free account finishes, but still no unregistered (direct) download starts

current state: unregistered running on proxy, nothing running on direct (even though it should be out of waittime for unregistered.)

A link is sitting there showing 2h:25m reconnect-waittime "Download limit has been reached" gateway=direct, mode=free account: (one that is still on cooldown).

I guess the "download mode" column isn't very meaningful for downloads that are in reconnect-waittime, because after resetting that link, it's showing gw=direct, mode=Free, but the waittime is 2h:44min now.

Checking with a browser, an unregistered download was possible. (too bad you can't browser-check without actually starting a download and using up your slot.)

So it looks like free accounts are getting used correctly, but unregistered is getting mishandled.

I haven't hit the per-IP cap for free accounts yet, so I still haven't tested what happens then.

Last edited by Llamatron; 12.04.2015 at 13:24.
Old 12.04.2015, 18:18
Community Manager

Hm plugin-wise it SHOULD be okay but a log might still be helpful to check this case.
In case it is not a plugin issue jiaz will have to investigate this.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 12.04.2015, 20:14
muelli

Default Wait XXm:XXs (uploaded.to)

Hey guys

I got an uploaded premium account which I configured in JDownloader. I donwload usually with 30MiB/s and after several time the download stops. Status changes to "Wait XXm:XXs (uploaded.to)". I don't know why, I've downloaded 90GB yet so I didn't reach the daily limit of 500GB and my account status in jdwonloader is "Account is ok: premium account".

So Why do I have to wait? I thought I could download without waiting if I got a premium account... Can anyone help?
Old 12.04.2015, 20:17
Community Manager

Merged uploaded.net threads.

1. Please post a log.
2. Use less max.connections (chunks) per download.
3. To completely prevent the free mode for uploaded.net you can also make an account usage rule:
https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...-Free-Download.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.04.2015, 03:10
Community Manager

@Llamatron
I just changed the uploaded handling again:
Downloading a file in free (unregistered) mode will trigger the waittime also for free accounts if you try with the same IP.
However, the limit is only on the IP, not on the accounts so a reconnect will help.

To shorten this:
If you want to start multiple free downloads for uploaded you need to disable the free (unregistered) mode via account usage rules or you will not have any benefits (anymore) from your free accounts!

A german user just told me that, I verified it and changed the code now as without the change you can still get unnecessary captchas!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 18.04.2015, 03:18
Llamatron

Quote:
@Llamatron
I just changed the uploaded handling again:
Downloading a file in free (unregistered) mode will trigger the waittime also for free accounts if you try with the same IP.
Confirmed this. IDK if it changed, or I somehow never noticed, but yeah, after starting an unregistered download, free accounts on the same IP are blocked. Maybe I always tested in the other order before; started free account and then unreg?

Starting an unregistered download after all the free accounts start lets me get another parallel DL on that connection without having to add yet another account, but it's probably not worth the risk of screwing up and locking myself out of my free accounts on that IP.

Last edited by Llamatron; 18.04.2015 at 09:39.
Old 18.04.2015, 15:50
Community Manager

Exactly.
Also it would be way to hard to implement this plugin wise.
The easiest thing to get the max out of uploaded is to use the free accounts and completely disable free (unregistered) mode for uploaded via account usage rule.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 27.04.2015, 23:04
Necris

Default Premium Account is disabling itself

Hi, i have an premium account from uploaded.net and share it with a couple of friends. I and one of the others are using the jdownloader2 and we have the problem that the acc will disable itself. Clicking on Refresh Account enables it again and the download can be continued, but after a couple of time it will stop again. In the log it is said, that there is send an invalid user name and invalid password. But i dont know why.

Log: 27.04.15 17.04.32to27.04.15 21.49.57 jdlog://8969773179241/

Can somebody help me please?
Greez
Old 28.04.2015, 00:52
Community Manager

Merged Ul threads.

@Necris:
According to your log your logindata for uploaded is simply wrong:
Code:
{"err":{"code":3,"message":"Benutzer-ID und Passwort stimmen nicht \u00fcberein"}}
Also note that uploaded.net does not allow account sharing and if you guys do this anyways, this will cause problems!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 28.04.2015, 05:48
English Supporter

@Necris
I would advise against account sharing you will end up with the account banned. Uploaded has checks in place, and we often see users getting there accounts banned.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Closed Thread